/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I have 0 friends!

ReboundMuslimah
01-20-2016, 09:26 PM
Salam all!

how do I get rid of this loneliness? I have like 0 friends and I can't make any due to my situation... no I'm not an ogre and I don't chase them away! Whenever it hits midnight I spend the whole night crying about my miserable life. How do I deal with this?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
01-20-2016, 09:38 PM
Salam alaykum

It´s a great start you joined here sister. You can find from here friends, whose you can talk, whose listen you and whose can advice you.

Linkdeutscher
01-20-2016, 09:42 PM
Cry with your forehead on the ground instead to Allah during the night!

And go to the mosque and meet Muslims there.

strivingobserver98
01-20-2016, 09:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Blockedlight
Salam all!

how do I get rid of this loneliness? I have like 0 friends and I can't make any due to my situation... no I'm not an ogre and I don't chase them away! Whenever it hits midnight I spend the whole night crying about my miserable life. How do I deal with this?
:wa:

Sister is there any local masjids in your area or events going on? :ia: you can meet people there.

Whenever your lonely keep your self occupied and busy :).

Subhan Allah amazing video watch this: http://www.islamicboard.com/family-a...p-friends.html

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ReboundMuslimah
01-20-2016, 10:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Linkdeutscher
Cry with your forehead on the ground instead to Allah during the night!

And go to the mosque and meet Muslims there.

Theres one close by but I stil can't seem to make friends:(

ReboundMuslimah
01-20-2016, 10:16 PM
[QUOTE=فرحان;2870768]:wa:

Sister is there any local masjids in your area or events going on? :ia: you can meet people there.

Whenever your lonely keep your self occupied and busy :).

Subhan Allah amazing video watch this:
Theres one close by but I still can't seem to make friends. And there's not much I can do to keep myself busy at night:(

Umm Malik
01-20-2016, 10:30 PM
Salam all!

don't be sad sister ... even if you don't have anyone one beside you
you have allah
did you try to put your complaint to him ??
you have a great favor
allah waking you up in the best time to him
when he say to all his servants
Is there anyone to invoke Me, so that I may respond to invocation? Is there anyone to ask Me, so that I may grant him his request? Is there anyone seeking My forgiveness, so that I may forgive him?
ask him sister in everything you want
and i promise you
this time is the best time to get your wishes
the best time to feel like you are the happiest one in the world
even you are alone
even you are ill
even you have any one understand you
you get rich in your heart
you get satisfied
allah loves you sister
he want you to be near from him
don't lost this great favor
ibn ata'illah said
whenever he solitude you from his creation ... make sure that he want to open to you the door of his amiability
so when you feel alone
take the book of allah .. you may be keep boring at this time
but believe me .. when you start reading
you don't want to stop
coz you will found the best speech
merciful ... love ... sympathy ... care ... all this in his speak
and after that he will put the best people in your way ... and give you the people those can remunerate you all this suffering
thanks sister ... and welcome between us we all your friend
and allah is the best
he is with you when you where
may allah gether us in jannah
your sister maryam :)

ReboundMuslimah
01-20-2016, 10:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by maryam muslimah
don't be sad sister ... even if you don't have anyone one beside you
you have allah
did you try to put your complaint to him ??
you have a great favor
allah waking you up in the best time to him
when he say to all his servants
Is there anyone to invoke Me, so that I may respond to invocation? Is there anyone to ask Me, so that I may grant him his request? Is there anyone seeking My forgiveness, so that I may forgive him?
ask him sister in everything you want
and i promise you
this time is the best time to get your wishes
the best time to feel like you are the happiest one in the world
even you are alone
even you are ill
even you have any one understand you
you get rich in your heart
you get satisfied
allah loves you sister
he want you to be near from him
don't lost this great favor
ibn ata'illah said
whenever he solitude you from his creation ... make sure that he want to open to you the door of his amiability
so when you feel alone
take the book of allah .. you may be keep boring at this time
but believe me .. when you start reading
you don't want to stop
coz you will found the best speech
merciful ... love ... sympathy ... care ... all this in his speak
and after that he will put the best people in your way ... and give you the people those can remunerate you all this suffering
thanks sister ... and welcome between us we all your friend
and allah is the best
he is with you when you where
may allah gether us in jannah
your sister maryam :)

Thanks sis I feel much better already reading your response. Btw you said to take the book of Allah but I don't even know Arabic! I have the English translation is it alright if I read that instead?

sister herb
01-20-2016, 10:51 PM
Many of us don´t know Arabic enough to read the Quran by Arabic. Then we of course use translation.

ardianto
01-21-2016, 01:12 AM
Assalamualaikum.

Maybe my advice is not really suitable for you since I am male, not female. But I have many friends, even I always get new acquaintances. It's happened not because I chase someone and introduce myself, but because someone take initiative to speak to me and then we introduce each other. The secret is my smile and willingness to listen.

When I was kid may mother told me "When you meet someone, you have to smile because if not, then people would assume that you are arrogant". I followed my mother advice. Alhamdulillah, it make me easy to get friends although I am a quiet person who speak just little.

From what I notice, there are many people who actually want to interact and talk with other people. But they often hesitate because seem like other people are not willing to be disturbed. That's why when they see someone who look friendly and willing to listen, they will regard it as a chance to interact. This is how I get many friends.

:)

ReboundMuslimah
01-21-2016, 01:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Assalamualaikum.

Maybe my advice is not really suitable for you since I am male, not female. But I have many friends, even I always get new acquaintances. It's happened not because I chase someone and introduce myself, but because someone take initiative to speak to me and then we introduce each other. The secret is my smile and willingness to listen.

When I was kid may mother told me "When you meet someone, you have to smile because if not, then people would assume that you are arrogant". I followed my mother advice. Alhamdulillah, it make me easy to get friends although I am a quiet person who speak just little.

From what I notice, there are many people who actually want to interact and talk with other people. But they often hesitate because seem like other people are not willing to be disturbed. That's why when they see someone who look friendly and willing to listen, they will regard it as a chance to interact. This is how I get many friends.

:)

I smile all the time so I don't think that's the problem. I am a really nice person(at least I think I am) so I don't know why they wouldn't want to be my friend:(

ardianto
01-21-2016, 02:57 AM
I smile all the time so I don't think that's the problem. I am a really nice person(at least I think I am) so I don't know why they wouldn't want to be my friend:(
I do not just put smile on my face, but I specially smile at someone although I don't say anything. But this make someone feel given attention, and feel need to reply this attention. Usually they say something to me as reply, ....... and the conversation begin.

I am a quiet person who usually take position as listener in a conversation, not as speaker who dominate the conversation. And this give me advantage. Do you know?, majority of people love to talk, and they will be happy if they can talk to someone who is willing to listen to them. It make them feel appreciated.

Only smile actually is not enough. You must also have ability to give attention to the others. In Shaa Allah, then the others will see you as someone who is worth to be a friend.

eesa the kiwi
01-21-2016, 03:31 AM
asalamu alaikum rahmatulah wa barakatu
congratulations you just made a bunch of friends on this site
we're all here for you

LifeIsAHighway
01-21-2016, 03:53 AM
Salam all!

Same here sister.. I have ZERO! :)

ReboundMuslimah
01-21-2016, 04:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by eesa the kiwi
asalamu alaikum rahmatulah wa barakatu
congratulations you just made a bunch of friends on this site
we're all here for you
Wa-Alaikum-Salaam:)

Alhamduliah I'm happy to be part of this forum thank you.

ReboundMuslimah
01-21-2016, 04:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio

Same here sister.. I have ZERO! :)
Don't worry inshallah you will make some here too:)

Btw how are a full member already? ^o)You came after me right?

LifeIsAHighway
01-21-2016, 05:20 AM
LOL you become a full member after posting 25 times on the forum I guess.., sister. Dw your almost there :D

legendaryman
01-23-2016, 02:57 AM
:sl: if others could not help than ,may be problem is serious
format_quote Originally Posted by Dreamchaser
Whenever it hits midnight I spend the whole night crying about my miserable life.
loneliness may be associated with depression ,compensation,PTSD ....check this out http://www.2knowmyself.com/directory/34

azc
01-23-2016, 04:04 AM
Wa alaikum assalamI think, sisters of this forum will suggest you in a better way.Don't you have brothers or sisters? They are always the best friends.Mother is also a beautiful friend for their daughters. Open your heart and tell your mother all this.

Snow
01-23-2016, 09:35 AM
The original post is so vague.
Why cant you make any friends and what is your position, that is hindering it?

colinberry1
01-23-2016, 09:58 AM
Well friends are two and a penny a dozen, but good friends are rare and sacred, to obtain them first of all you have to learn to be a good friend, otherwise the whole thing is a waste of time, in some ways you could have count yourself lucky.

Finding Peace
01-23-2016, 11:54 PM
I'm here for you if you want a friend and remember Allah is always with us and he hears your pain. Just be patient.

keiv
01-24-2016, 12:12 AM
This is only my opinion but, having 0 friends for me is a blessing. I have acquaintances and what not at work but, we're not friends in the traditional sense (visiting each other, talking on the phone, etc.) and I make sure to keep it that way in a respectful way of course.

Sis, there is nothing wrong with wanting someone to socialize with, especially if you're lonely but, please do not lose sleep over it, cry over it, or be in a state of depression over it. I don't know what your situation is nor is it any of my business but, if you can't get friends where you're at, you can always use discussion boards such as these.

ReboundMuslimah
01-24-2016, 12:28 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lady of peace
I'm here for you if you want a friend and remember Allah is always with us and he hears your pain. Just be patient.
Thank you sis <3

Finding Peace
01-26-2016, 02:26 AM
Your welcome, I was going to give you my email, if you wanted to talk but they said I have to be a full member ������

LifeIsAHighway
01-26-2016, 05:20 AM
l-o-ll

Kiro
01-26-2016, 01:18 PM
Do Tahajud, Tajweed. Your loneliness shall go away or even be seen as a gift for worship as you can do worship continuously, just you and Allah. :)

But try to go to the Masjid, maybe get married coz then you will have a super best friend.

Kiro
01-26-2016, 01:19 PM
big sis @lonewolf007 can be your friend

Samiun
01-26-2016, 02:51 PM
I can definitely relate to when I was at high school, I had people around me but.. yeah.. I felt lonely most of the time to the point that it put a heavy burden on my shoulders every time I would wake up in the morning. The best way to deal with it is to appreciate and have gratitude to what Allah had given us in the form of food, water and shelter. It helps you move on in the long run.

Scimitar
01-26-2016, 02:59 PM
I got zero friends... I gave them upgrades to "brother" status :D

ardianto
01-27-2016, 04:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dreamchaser
I have like 0 friends
Interested to join in cooking club, handicraft making club, or other hobby club?. So you can meet other people and have a chance to get friend.

There are many friendship that begin from same interest.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.