/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Be strong.

Huzzy_786
01-22-2016, 09:33 PM
Listen. Whatever you're going through will come to an end. Listen. You know the things that have happen brush them off, stand up and grow stronger. Listen. You won't always be in this state. I know you're reading this and your mind has taken you elsewhere, but that place won't exist in some time. That's all it needs, is some time. Give it time. Listen. I know you're worrying about everything, but take a deep breath and let it out. You're only hurting yourself by bottling it up. If you can't tell anyone, then write it down, tell yourself, and tell Allah. He already knows, but once you tell Him, you'll see the weight lifted. Listen. You're not alone in this battle, I'm with you. We'll use our experiences coupled together with our wisdom to fight through this. Listen. You'll come to a find yourself in gardens of Eden one day - soon In Shā Allāh. Listen. Beneath them will flow rivers of the finest honey, milk and wine. Listen. We'll be there one day because that is our aim, just stay strong, and give it time. Listen. Time is a medicine that is prescribed to the soft hearted. Just give it time.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
feysal
03-17-2016, 07:53 AM
Thanks brother. :)

Serinity
03-17-2016, 10:53 AM
Jazak Allah khayr.

I feel my heart hardening when in bad company. I feel, disobedient, a fasiq.. weak etc. May Allah strengthen me and everyone of us. Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.