/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jealous people and evil eye

anonymous
01-23-2016, 06:19 PM
Asalamualikum

I feel someone is casting their evil eye on me, for whatever reason. Maybe through jealousy, maybe they feel intimidated by my presence due to their own pathetic low self confidece. I'm at my wits end because one day I feel at ease and at peace but in a matter of days it all changes and i feel downbeat and it's as though something is stuck in my throat, like I can't speak? And I also begin to feel more self conscious which results in over thinking and my head gets scrambled and I begin to forget things easily

This has been an ongoing issue for a year now and it's beginning to affect me really badly. I just cannot be bothered most of the time, which is unusual because I usually get things done.

Advice would be appreciated

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
01-23-2016, 07:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
due to their own pathetic low self confidece.
Sound like you look down on other people.

Be humble, okay?. In Shaa Allah, you will be better.

anonymous
01-23-2016, 07:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Sound like you look down on other people.

Be humble, okay?. In Shaa Allah, you will be better.
I don't understand how you can come to that conclusion because it's not true. And I'm my own worst critic.
I really am at my wits end hence the strong wording so please do not jump to conclusions

ardianto
01-23-2016, 08:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
I don't understand how you can come to that conclusion because it's not true. And I'm my own worst critic.
I really am at my wits end hence the strong wording so please do not jump to conclusions
Assalamualaikum.

I did not conclude because I don't know how you are. I just tried to show you something that probably contribute to your problem. You use word "pathetic" to describe those people. This word is used only by those who have tendency to look down on the others. Probably you have this tendency without you realize it.

I suggest you to always be humble because humbleness will make your feeling and mind always peaceful. So you will not easy to suddenly feel uneasy. Also I suggest you to not have prejudice through making conclusion that someone cast evil eye on you. Prejudice is something that you must avoid if you want to have peaceful feeling and mind. It's better if you focus to introspect yourself to find the factor in yourself that maybe make you feel uneasy like now. If you still have prejudice that your problem caused by someone else, then you will never able to improve yourself.

I am really sorry if I offend you. But I just want to help you.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
anonymous
01-24-2016, 01:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Assalamualaikum.

I did not conclude because I don't know how you are. I just tried to show you something that probably contribute to your problem. You use word "pathetic" to describe those people. This word is used only by those who have tendency to look down on the others. Probably you have this tendency without you realize it.

I suggest you to always be humble because humbleness will make your feeling and mind always peaceful. So you will not easy to suddenly feel uneasy. Also I suggest you to not have prejudice through making conclusion that someone cast evil eye on you. Prejudice is something that you must avoid if you want to have peaceful feeling and mind. It's better if you focus to introspect yourself to find the factor in yourself that maybe make you feel uneasy like now. If you still have prejudice that your problem caused by someone else, then you will never able to improve yourself.

I am really sorry if I offend you. But I just want to help you.
Thank you dear bro. It's hard diagnosing and fixing something which one cannot see. Perhaps you are right, how does one fix a diseased heart?

greenhill
01-24-2016, 01:53 AM
I don't know for sure as these things are from the realm unseen and 'sent' with intentions.

I have heard 3 types, one that is sent to you, one that is inherited and one that you get from being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Not sure if that helps...

:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.