AngelD6209
01-24-2016, 03:11 AM
What do Muslims think of ISIS?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zafran
01-24-2016, 03:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AngelD6209
The same as the Christians think about the KKK or the Inquisition.

sister herb
01-24-2016, 07:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AngelD6209
Here is already many threads about this matter. Please read them first and think then again is it really needed to start with this subject again:

http://www.islamicboard.com/world-af...highlight=isis

More you find when search word "Isis".

Eric H
01-24-2016, 08:58 AM
Greetings and peace be with you AngelD6209; and welcome to the forum from a Catholic,

I have been on this forum for ten years now, I have found the people here to be friendly, helpful and I sense they have a deeply profound faith and trust in Allah.

Somehow we have to share this tiny little world together, I feel there is a great need to look for the good in all people despite our differences.

In the spirit of praying to 'One God'

Eric

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aflawedbeing
01-24-2016, 09:54 AM
We don't think much of them at all.

azc
01-24-2016, 10:04 AM
The emergence of ISIS in Iraq & Syria took many by surprise. The declaration of Islamic Caliphate (IS) for many during Ramadhan 1435 (around 29th of June 2014) was equally unexpected, yet nostalgic. Generations of Muslims around the world having grown up without a caliphate were euphoric and joyous not knowing the background and emergence of this group. The euphoria even affected seasoned Scholars such as Shaykh Salman Husaini Nadwi (HA) who issued fairly positive messages of good will towards IS.As we collate various opinions on ISIL (ISIS and now IS), the PR mask has slipped and the fangs are visible for all to witness. It is our hope that by collecting together the opinions of various Islamic Scholars and experts on IS the naïve amongst us would wake up and realise this brutal, hateful group for what it is.The reality of this group can be summed up by the following well known English saying:A ll that glitters is not gold!......http://www.central-mosque.com/index....amicstate.html

aflawedbeing
01-24-2016, 10:36 AM
I disagree with all of the above.
We knew ISIS were bad news a long time before they tried to claim being the Islamic Caliphate.

Their actions were the polar opposite to our deen before that, and tthey weren't about to change.

New 1
01-24-2016, 01:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zafran
The same as the Christians think about the KKK or the Inquisition.
clean bold ! ;D

Akingfisher
01-25-2016, 03:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aflawedbeing
I disagree with all of the above.
We knew ISIS were bad news a long time before they tried to claim being the Islamic Caliphate.

Their actions were the polar opposite to our deen before that, and tthey weren't about to change.
Why have so many Muslims gone to join ISIS?
Why have they done it so secretively deceiving their relatives and friends in the process?

sister herb
01-25-2016, 03:20 PM
Not so many Muslims actually. Here are over billion Muslims in the world and majority of them aren´t going to join to it at all. Don´t believe the lies of the media and don´t spread them by yourself.

Same, in this forum have thousands of members but only few of them have showed some understanding or support to daesh.

You should to be worry why they harm and murder so many Muslims. You may know that majority of their victims are actually Muslims.

Once again; here are already many threads about this same matter. Why to start one more? Repeating same thinks is more or less than wasting the time.

InToTheRain
01-25-2016, 03:24 PM
Extremists and Islamaphobes are two sides of the same coin. Both are ignorant and have hatred for their fuel. The evil preachers take advantage of them much like a phishing scam. Ignorance is the foundation and their emotional state the sinker; desperation being the fuel for the victim of a phishing scam and not hatred.

It's very hard to get out of the Islamaphobe and extremist mentality because once you have taken the bait you become convinced that everyone else who disagrees is wrong and so arrogance also plays a part. Arrogance, ignorance and hatred; sounds about right.

popsthebuilder
01-25-2016, 05:10 PM
Arrogance and hatred stem from greed and pride. Just wanted to add that.

Peace

aflawedbeing
01-25-2016, 11:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Akingfisher
Why have so many Muslims gone to join ISIS?
Why have they done it so secretively deceiving their relatives and friends in the process?
Because they were brainwashed in a very sophisticated way.
From where I stand, and the ones I know of it would seem most were non-practising and feeling guilt and ISIS used that as leverage offering them redemption.

30,000 Muslims as well. I ain't many.

Akingfisher
01-30-2016, 12:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aflawedbeing
Because they were brainwashed in a very sophisticated way.
From where I stand, and the ones I know of it would seem most were non-practising and feeling guilt and ISIS used that as leverage offering them redemption.

30,000 Muslims as well. I ain't many.
So I assume then that Muslims will be looking forward to the day, when Anjem Choudary in London has his trial for promoting and recruiting for isis as the Caliphate that has been long waited for?

Will Muslims be pleased if he is jailed and support the government of the UK in doing that? Because that would demonstrate to the kaffar that Anjem Choudary is not a Muslim because of his support for these so called false Muslims.

Which must surely help the public perception of Muslims and Islam, which has to be a win win result.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.