/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New member :)

Openminded88
01-24-2016, 11:38 AM
Salaam everyone

my name is Lynzi, I'm from the UK (South) and I'm almost 27.

never been religious (although I am christened) but have always been really interested in religions and learning about other beliefs. Over the last 10 tears I have become part of a huge family (through friends) of Muslims and the more time I spend with them and the more I hear different things the more tempted I become to convert.

I have aver downloaded and app called quaran explorer and I am looking for an electronic copy of the stories of the 25 prophets (someone suggested a copy of a kids one for ease of understanding) but I'm hear for advice, guidance a and new friends :)

have a great day

lynz

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
01-24-2016, 11:46 AM
Hello/Peace with you

Have a great day to you too. And welcome to forum.

Openminded88
01-24-2016, 11:55 AM
Thank you sister herb.

i had to stop reading the thread you have with all your recipes before I get hungry and get fat! Haha! The food looks amazing! ;D

sister herb
01-24-2016, 12:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Openminded88
Thank you sister herb.

i had to stop reading the thread you have with all your recipes before I get hungry and get fat! Haha! The food looks amazing! ;D
Don´t worry. Many here share the same problem with this thread. Another time then you can continue - when you have eaten already and feel full. ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Openminded88
01-24-2016, 12:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Don´t worry. Many here share the same problem with this thread. Another time then you can continue - when you have eaten already and feel full. ;D
Ha ha I'm always hungry! ;D

ReboundMuslimah
01-24-2016, 06:10 PM
Welcome to the forum sis:)

Umm Abed
01-24-2016, 07:00 PM
Wassalam sister,

Welcome to IslamicBoard forum, where you will enjoy a great many threads of learning.

Explore as you go along! Welcome:)

Openminded88
01-24-2016, 07:03 PM
Thank you dreamchaser and umm abed. I am hoping to gather as much information as possible :)

Umm Abed
01-24-2016, 07:06 PM
And thanks to you as well, interesting usernames btw:statisfie

strivingobserver98
01-24-2016, 07:14 PM
وَ عَلَيْكُمْ السَّلاَمُ وَرَحْمَةُ اللهِ وَ بَرَكَاتُهُ

Welcome Sister Lynzi [emoji4].

إن شاء الله you benefit from the forum.

aflawedbeing
01-26-2016, 04:09 AM
Welcome to the forums Lynz.
I'm sure insha'Allah you'll find everyone here very nice, calm and accommodating. :)

greenhill
01-26-2016, 04:24 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Never too late to seek knowledge. There's a lot of archive here for you to while away time on topics of interests... you may ask questions there or pose a new one.

Wishing you a great stay.

:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.