/* */

PDA

View Full Version : You and I have never done enough

Ali Hammuda
01-24-2016, 02:29 PM
"Isn't it enough that I don't listen to music?"

"Isn't it enough that I've put on my hijab? You want me to not use make-up as well?!"

"I give Islamic classes every single Saturday, gimme a break!"

"I've been praying 5 times a day for X amount of years! So whats the big deal if I fall short doing such and such .... ?! "

"I've given up all these things for Allah! And now you want me to give this up as well?!"

"You should be 'grateful' that I'm being obedient to Allah .. "

We're all victim to these thoughts, and sometimes statements, from time to time. However, the prophet of Allah PBUH says:

"If a person was to be dragged on his face from the day he was born till the day he dies at old age in the path of Allah .. He would consider this insignificant on the day of Judgement"

Yes ..

When its for Allah, you and I have never done enough ..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kiro
01-24-2016, 03:09 PM
nah it's not enough because seeking knowledge is obligatory and there is a vast amount of things to learn

greenhill
01-24-2016, 05:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali Hammuda

. . . the prophet of Allah PBUH says:

"If a person was to be dragged on his face from the day he was born till the day he dies at old age in the path of Allah .. He would consider this insignificant on the day of Judgement"

Yes ..

When its for Allah, you and I have never done enough ..
So, very powerful. . . .

. . . Yet, could I? Could I go through with it? I know the ultimate reality, and I shiver at the thought of going through that kind of suffering on the road for Allah

Weak!

+o(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!