/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I love a Christian girl.......

Whoami001
01-24-2016, 02:56 PM
Salaam,

Yes you read it. I love a Christian girl, and my parents won't accept her. She is a very good person, caring etc.

I lie to my parents I tell them I'm going work, or staying with my friends but I'm really staying with her.

The only reason I stay with her, is because my parents won't let me freely let me go out with her.

I'm very serious she is too, we have no problem getting married too.

I'm not the perfect Muslim, actually that's saying it lightly. I'm a really bad Muslim, but I feel like with her I can focus on becoming a better Muslim. I won't mess about because there's no distractions, concentrate on becoming a better person myself.

P.S. if she was Muslim my parents would be fine me meeting her. There's another girl Muslim I used to go crazy about, (marriage material) she wasn't interested......now she's interested and my parents want me to go and meet her instead.

I told them I'm not interested & they said.....it's because I'm distracted.

Thoughts & please advise.....

Salaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Whoami001
01-24-2016, 03:05 PM
Salaam,

Just to add there's a difference in culture which is another issue for parents.
Salaam

Muslim Woman
01-24-2016, 03:41 PM
:sl:

bro , stay from a major sin - living together without marriage ( sorry if u are not doing it and i misunderstood u ).

Marrying chaste Jewish and Christian girl is allowed but not encouraged . Also , another condition is kids must be raised as Muslims . In the west , it will be very hard to do that if mom is a non Muslim.

Don't miss any salat . Keep praying to Allah for guidance . May Allah grants u pious wife and bless ur marriage.

azc
01-24-2016, 04:32 PM
Is she ready to change her religion? If yes, then ask her to do it. I hope your parents will agree if she becomes a perfect muslimah but she can't be a perfect Muslima until you become a perfect Muslim

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
01-24-2016, 05:35 PM
Welcome to the forum.

There's some hints I've picked up from your post. You were crazy for someone else before this, how quickly that feelings changed. Now you're into someone else. The difference is that she is reciprocating hence pulling you further..

I gather you are still young and that does have some impact on how you perceive things. Especially with you admittedly being a 'bad' muslim and add to that the spirit of youth, it is really too easy get all mixed up.

What you are doing, telling lies to your parents, sleeping overnight and stuff, however bad a muslim you are, you know it is wrong.

I'm not saying she isn't the one for you, but there are better ways to explore.

In the meantime, I wish you a great stay..

:peace:

Kiro
01-26-2016, 01:23 PM
You say your not a good Muslim and as they say, yous should focus on yourself before looking for others.

Did you know you might get punished if you were living under the Islamic law? That just means you need to fear Allah. Allah does it for the better good and he doesn't want you to get hurt. I promise, he just wants whats best for you.

Make dua (dua is like a weapon) and do Tahajud, your heart will become easier to use.

IbnAbdulHakim
01-27-2016, 11:15 PM
if you can become a "better" person whilst disobeying Allah then thats only because shaytans satisfied wiv where u are

Finding Peace
01-28-2016, 03:24 AM
I wouldn't approve of it. Shaytaan can just be making it seem so beautiful to be with this Christian girl. But if she as you say a good person, then inshallah she gets guided. You have to be cautious because she can seem like the perfect one, but you can just be falling to fast. As the other sister said, your kids need to be muslims to and that's something you both need to agree on. I have a grandpa that married a non muslim (a Catholic women) she died already but anyways his kids are all grown now and they didn't accept Islam, they said they want to follow their moms religion. He cries about it and stuff. So you have to keep in mind that stuff like that can happen. I also have other muslim family that marry a non muslim and their kids aren't muslim and some don't even Want to talk to them. And some they stop praying and enjoying the worldly life and forgetting that everything will come to an end. It all starts with a little sin and turns to something big. Even if your not a good muslim, you have time to get better. And maybe marrying a muslim women will help your iman get better. Take the safe path. Unless she converts. I watched this video that said "if you were to die today, would you be proud of your cd". The cd is your whole life and when your in front of Allah will you be proud of how you spent your life? May Allah (swt) help you through this situation.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.