/* */

PDA

View Full Version : At that time, who will I be?

Ali Hammuda
01-25-2016, 03:46 PM
Every one of us is aware that the best indication that we have as per what we will see in our dreams this evening is in accordance to that which occupied our minds the most during the day.

Isn’t that correct?

Similarly, the best indication that you have as per your dying state is that which occupies your life the most today..

Imam Ibnu Katheer said,

فَإِنَّ الْكَرِيم قَدْ أَجْرَى عَادَتهُ بِكَرْمِهِ أَنَّهُ مَنْ عَاشَ عَلَى شَيْء مَاتَ عَلَيْهِ وَمَنْ مَاتَ عَلَى شَيْء بُعِثَ عَلَيْهِ
“Allah The most generous and Just, has once again displayed to us his infinite justice and has decreed that whosoever lives for something will die upon it, and whosoever dies upon something will be resurrected upon it”

As I die, what will be my prime concern?

= That which concerns me now.

As I die, who will I be?

= The person I secretly am now.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
01-25-2016, 03:58 PM
That's a very cryptic ending. Not sure what is meant.

Do I, would I know this secret person? Why am I secret about it? It's usually the 'dark' side that a person would keep secret . Thats not who I want to be.

:peace:

Kiro
01-26-2016, 01:14 PM
We must always be in our prime :D

if not in physical strength than in character :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.