/* */

PDA

View Full Version : When you find Allah *SWT*

Finding Peace
01-26-2016, 03:16 AM
When I was in high school, I hung around bad people, I skipped most of my classes, I didn't even know much of Islam, other then that people disliked muslims, so I hated it to. I was so lost. My mom was upset, she does everything for me, my sister, and brothers. We had lost our dad long ago. And it was hard coming into a new country not knowing anything, people making fun of us. They made me hate who I am. So since then I chose to keep Islam far away from me, I didn't even like hearing about it. By the time I was in high school I was living for the world. I spent most of my time in my room and on my phone. And the rest in school, which I had my phone most of the times there. I didn't pay attention in class or anything. My mom tried telling us and teaching us of Islam but shaytaan had a hold of us and we just walked away. And I was so rude to my mom. I was so lost that when someone told me something I thought that "I must say something worster then they said, so that i can beat them. I got moved to another school, it was filled with 90% white people and most of them were racist. It lasted for a month or so then I got put in independence studies, thats when everything started changing. I've always wanted to be home schooled, because going to regular school, I felt I had to look good, act like I'm happy... I was tired of school. After I got into independence studies I had time to think about everything. I started by deleting Facebook, Snapchat,... and stopped using my PHONE. I stopped talking to my friends, I have 0 now, but alhamdiallah I'm a better person then I was. Last Ramadan, Allah guided me to his path. I started praying, watching Islamic videos, reading the Quran, I read it in english, I'm still learning Arabic. I fast now Mondays and Thursdays. I've learned so much, I'm a better person. I find my heart calm when I have Allah with me. I thank Allah SWT for not giving up on me, or my family. I caught up with all my credits and graduated. I will get into collage but I don't know if I should waste my life going or not. But anyways, after I've sinned so bad, and disrespected my mom, Allah az za wa jaal still didn't give up on me. Now me and my mom are closer then ever, and I ask her everyday to forgive me even if she already said she did. She was so happy last Ramadan, when we changed. So brothers and sisters, never give up. Allah is with us at all times. Never think that something is too small to be considered a sin, they will pail up until they take you to the hell fire. And never think something is too small to be considered a good deed because they will pail up until they enter you to Jannah. Remember we get 1 point for a bad thing we do and 10 for a good deed we do. Don't listen to shaytaans whisper. Give a dollar, clothes, food, water, to the ones in need. Feed a hungry animal. Pick up trash around your neighborhood, everything Allah will reward you for it. And lower your gaze. Looking can lead you a long way. Don't live for the Dunya. Remember the Dunya for the believers is like hell and for the disbelievers it is like heaven. * Try before you sleep to remeber to forgive everyone that has done you wrong, even if they left the worst of scars, and ask Allah to forgive you for the wrong you've done* Inshallah we can all be guided and be of the ones to enter Jannah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
01-26-2016, 03:21 AM
May you continue on this path.

Alhamdulillah.

:peace:

azc
01-26-2016, 06:03 AM
May Allah swt keep you steadfast on deen . Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.