/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Job Announcement for UAE

Mashura
01-26-2016, 04:50 AM
Attention Indians!
Job Announcement for UAE

Assalamualaikum, Need experienced teachers from India to teach English, Mathematics and Science subjects to Arab nationals in Sharjah or Ajman immediately. Should be Gents. For grades 7th to 12th. Package initially AED 8000/- all inclusive. Kindly send CVs with copy of Passport and Credentials at mohammed.rizwanazmi@yahoo.com . Kindly share this in your other groups. Jazaakallaahu Khair. As received.fwded as received.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
02-01-2016, 07:45 PM
Why is this job offer exclusively for Indians only? :hmm:

sister herb
02-01-2016, 08:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BeTheChange
Why is this job offer exclusively for Indians only? :hmm:
Good question. If students are Arabs, shouldn´t teacher speak also their language - Arabic?

Mashura
02-02-2016, 01:29 PM
Well I live in the gulf and the common thought is that (it's not my opinion completely, but some of it does apply a lot of them)
- Indians can be made to work more for less pay
- they are more efficient among the other subcontinent nationalities like Pakistanis and bangladeshis
- you can ill treat them and they will take it
- Arab kids are (not always) but mostly ill mannered and aggressive, arab teachers will not be so patient with them
- lastly I know someone who knows Rizwan personally... he is also an indian... may be he is trying to help his nationality (this i'm just guessing)
and Allaah knows best...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
02-02-2016, 02:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mashura
- you can ill treat them and they will take it
This doesn´t sound good... :hmm:

BeTheChange
02-02-2016, 07:23 PM
Asalamualykum,

It's disgusting but i would imagine this to be true.

Individuals who live in ignorance or are not God-fearing take advantage of the weak.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.