/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know any Qu'ran classes for females Birmingham UK?

MS16
01-26-2016, 02:02 PM
Salaam,

I have been looking on the internet but no luck, looking for a Qu'ran teacher or class in Birmingham on a (very tight lol) student budget.

I live in the Bordsley Green/Saltley area.

If any of you know anyone/ any places I would be extremely grateful if you could post the details below.

JazakAllah Khair in advance.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
01-26-2016, 05:04 PM
:wa:

Hope you find the tutor your looking for :ia: :).

Try calling sister Aala 07888929007. She does Qur'an reading and memorization. £15 per person for the two hours, up to groups of 6.

Next option call 07913980621. She has been teaching for 8 years and it's only £20 per month. That might suit your tight budget :D.

If you need any more options please let me know.

May Allah :swt: reward you for your intention to learn the book of Allah. Ameen.

fhmn63
01-26-2016, 05:28 PM
Do they teach Online?

strivingobserver98
01-26-2016, 05:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by fhmn63
Do they teach Online?
Face to face. However if you call them and let them know, they might teach online.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BeTheChange
01-26-2016, 05:49 PM
Walaikumasalaam,

Register with http://www.zaynabacademyonline.org/

& it's FREE!

Alhamdulilah. You'll be able to interact with other students and your teacher online.

They have online classes and online assessments too.

& if you're a busy lady you'll be able to catch up with lessons in your own time.

May Allah swt give you the ability to learn Arabic and beyond Ameen.

MS16
01-26-2016, 08:42 PM
JazakAllah Khair Akhi,

Very insightful and JazakAllah Khair for putting the prices too!

Will give her a call inshAllah tomorrow.

May Allah (Swt) reward you for sharing your information with me in this life and the hereafter. Ameen.

Salaam

strivingobserver98
01-26-2016, 08:56 PM
Wa iyyak. Ameen to duas.

If you ever need anymore help feel free to visit the forum [emoji4].

Walaikum salam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.