/* */

PDA

View Full Version : His Wife Passed Away. This is His Message to All Husbands

strivingobserver98
01-27-2016, 08:08 PM
:sl:

Lovely advice :ma:.

This man shares his personal story of how his wife passed away after 27 years of marriage and he imparts some words of advice to all husbands around the world:

“Our marriage lasted for 27 years and 2 months. She was sick. The gynaecologist was trying her best to save her life. But it was her time. I did not realize it while we were together but my whole world fell apart when she passed away. Spouses fight, and have arguments every second day. I have witnessed that mostly men from my relatives mistreat their wives. But I didn’t. I loved her so much! Neither humanity nor our religion has given man any authority to mistreat women.

It is said in the Holy Quran that men are the caretakers and protectors of their families. Prophet (peace be upon him) also said that if a woman is earning and she spends that on her children, that’s her charity for her children. If she feeds her children, she can ask her husband to pay her for the task of raising the child. So on what level do men believe that they are superior to women and can mistreat them? We don’t have any right. I am alone now but I know that my wife will be with me in the afterlife. I just hope that she is happy with me, wherever she is. I tried to treat her the best way I could. I feel so lonely without her.

Men, treat your wives in a good manner. You don’t know how much you are dependent on her, and how much you will miss her in her absence. Make her feel like a queen today, while you can!”

Source

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lonewolf007
01-27-2016, 08:16 PM
oh my days so emotional brought a tear to my eye wallahi, he seems so humble and decent and he kind of reminds me of my granddad :cry:

excellent advice

Finding Peace
01-28-2016, 06:14 AM
Just beautiful, inshallah that both of you enter Jannah and have your everlasting happiness. Stay strong and surely your wife must be happy with you. You'll meet her again soon.

TMGuide
01-28-2016, 09:54 PM
Awh loved this it is a beautiful reminder. Be grateful for what you have because to Allah we belong and to Him we shall return.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Simply_Logical
01-28-2016, 10:48 PM
may Allah swt grant her jannah and make it easy for him

BilalKid
01-28-2016, 10:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Simply_Logical
may Allah swt grant her jannah and make it easy for him
ameeen!! :shade:

Eric H
01-29-2016, 11:41 AM
Greetings and peace be with you

As you get older, you start to see more friends and family pass away, it is a reminder of our own temporary life on Earth. We have been married thirty years, and we do talk about how we will cope, when the other dies, we have both had encounters with cancer.

Life is a struggle and we do need other people in our lives, marriage is a test of perseverance and resilience, and I do feel a real sense of sadness that so many marriages fall apart.

In the spirit of praying for families.

Eric

ardianto
01-31-2016, 12:56 PM
I understand his feeling and I want to tell the same message too because my story is not different than his. I lost my beloved wife after I married her for almost 19 years. She was in four years of struggle against breast cancer. This is the big loss in my life. But at least I could love my beloved wife until the end of her life.

http://www.islamicboard.com/general/...one-allah.html

azc
01-31-2016, 02:10 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.