/* */

PDA

View Full Version : is magic ever permissible?

aesa123
01-28-2016, 03:35 PM
Salaam alaikum, I'm in a tough situation as I know magic is haram, but I have recently gotten married and my husbands ex wife is very jealous and mad and wants my husband back. A lot of their family in afghanistan uses magic and for the past year his ex has gotten numerous family members to put curses on my husband (not me as she doesn't have enough information about me to do so) she did something to make a jinn go inside him last year that made him get very sick and the doctors could not find anything wrong with him medically, it was the most horrible thing I've ever seen and I had to basically do an exorcism on him by reciting the Quran and dua i found online over him as he went into convulsions, cried, and said disgraceful things about Islam. He doesn't remember any of it and is normally a very religious man. Recently she has been trying more magic on him and I don't know what to do. Is there anything I can do to protect our family from this? Is magic permissible if it is to repel magic from yourself? Not only am I scared for my husband but I'm pregnant and I'm worried for my child too. Please help

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
01-28-2016, 07:27 PM
Wa alaykum salam,

The answer to your question is no. Definitely no. If your resort to such a thing, either by yourself or through someone, it takes you outside of the fold of Islam.

Both you and your husband should recite ayatul kursi and the last three surahs of the Qur'aan thrice each morning and night along with making a habit of reciting Surah Baqarah (or as as much of it as you can) because reciting it protects a house from shaytan for 3 days. Also, make it a habit to stay in wudhu as long as possible.

May Allah protect you all. Aameen.

LaSorcia
01-29-2016, 12:40 AM
Should we fight evil with evil?

Ridwaan Ravat
01-29-2016, 03:45 AM
Assalamualykum.

Respected sister.

Kindly consider the following :

1. We should never accuse anyone of doing anything, unless 100% sure.

2. Stay in the state of wudhu.

3. Recite surah falaq and naas after every salaah.

3. Recite ayatul kursi after every salaah.

4. Make duaa and two rakaats salaah.

5. Contact your local scholar who will advise further.

May Allah make it easy for you.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Physicist
01-31-2016, 07:48 AM
Unlike material weapons, ie sword, which deals with matter and damage tissue directly,
magic unable to deal with matter directly, damages spirit and mind, which in turn damages body.
If you consider to react by magic as well, it will require your involvement into this staff too far with heavy consequences.
The best defense against magic is to ignore it. All one need is to have belief in protection by Allah, stronger than fear of those magicians.
If your belief is strong enough and your intentions are clear, then all magic those magicians are trying to do will turn against themselves.

azc
01-31-2016, 09:54 AM
Consult an alim (scholar)

Umm Malik
01-31-2016, 12:02 PM
the easiest and best think i can tell you from 4 years of experience with suffering
is suratul baqarah
since i began recite it i have no problem in my life
i get so satisfied and happy where i was just cried and having a lot of problems
the prophet confirm us that each one recite surah al baqarah the magician can't hurt him at all
and i do it every day ... i am so happy to have like this surah in our book of allah alhamdulillah
do it and you will tell me soon of your happiness
aslo hijama can help him a loooot to heal bi idni llah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.