/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Suicide Bomb during Jummah in Pakistan.

Ineed Umar
01-29-2016, 07:39 PM
They say Terrorists only hurt non Muslims and etc in the comments of the guardian or express tribune and such news papers, but coming from a person who experienced one live. I was just about to lay down my prayer rug to start jummah and suddenly sound of a bang comes and everyone abandoned their prayer. How sad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
01-29-2016, 08:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ineed Umar
I was just about to lay down my prayer rug to start jummah and suddenly sound of a bang comes and everyone abandoned their prayer. How sad
Were you near this? Subhan Allah.

Alhamdulilah your safe.

Is it this one brother?: https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/30686664...e-bomb-attack/

Finding Peace
01-29-2016, 09:57 PM
Astaghfirullah al-‘Adheem.
Remember brother that it's Allah's house that they're destroying. What's coming for them is way worst then everything they do combined and more. May Allah protect us all. And the media doesn't want to show any love for the muslims but make us seem like the bad ones. Just hold on strong, Allah hears us all and Allah (swt) will not let us fall. One day we shall be up there with him and there will be no more crying, suffering, screaming, fighting, killing, no more feeling any kind of sadness. We will inshallah be given everlasting happiness, in Allah's Jannah. Remember they can never get rid of Islam, and even if they out number us, we must remember we have Allah and thats all we need...
*It's Jummah, pray and greet everyone. Spend time with family, friends, and neighbors. Remember you can't stay mad at your muslim brother or sister more then 3 days and be kind to your neighbors. Respect your mother and father. And always thank Allah.

Zafran
01-30-2016, 01:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
Were you near this? Subhan Allah.

Alhamdulilah your safe.

Is it this one brother?: https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/30686664...e-bomb-attack/
That is horrifying

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
01-30-2016, 03:00 AM
Who're behind all this game of terror?

Ineed Umar
01-30-2016, 03:08 AM
All because of Allah I was safe and very far from the blast but I think so almost 13 were injured.

The story goes like this, I was late for my prayer and there was no mosque in vicinity I had to visit the Shia mosque to continue my

To offer jummah and was saved thanks to God.

I have also read bombs in mosques Saudi kingdom of Arabia. But I cannot link it as you know.

According to sources both the Attacks were lone wolves or single people but Imo they were REP (tehreek e Taliban pakistan). They are also threatening schools and students idk why, hence all schools are closed here.

I also heard bombs were detonsted in Arabia as well. I have the source but cannot link it here now.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.