/* */

PDA

View Full Version : From the pen of a Student, my Teacher...

Ridwaan Ravat
01-29-2016, 09:47 PM
Hazrat *Moulana Ebrahim Lambat rahmatullahi ilahi

I was *blessed with the auspicious company of Moulana in my tender years whilst studying Hifz. * The news of his passing away sent shivers down my spine and filled my eyes with tears.

Having served Moulana for many years, *I felt compelled to pen down a few of his outstanding habits in the sincere hope that Allah عز و جل will increase our love for the pious and also bless us with an honourable death on the blessed day of Friday.

He was extremely humble and sincere. He would always conceal his achievements due to this beautiful quality.

He was extremely particular about the five daily Salah. I and my classmates still reminisce the fact that he taught us the basics of Salah.

He was extremely passionate about fulfilling the commands of Allah عز و جل.

He sold his car which he utilised for his personal needs. *It was not to better his financial situation but to undertake the journey of Hajj. *

He had a deep love for the Messenger of Allah صلي الله عليه و سلم. He made sure his lower garment reached mid-shin. *He had a Zulfa and always wore an Imāmah and Surmā.

He was always willing to assist others in need and was known for his willingness to help others. I remember a classmate's bicycle being stolen and without hesitation rushed to ask Moulana for help, and he was not disappointed with Moulana’s response.

He was extremely respectful. Until the end, despite simply being a student of Moulana, he would address me with endearments which were respectful.

He possessed extreme love for the Qur'aan and exceedingly proficient in the recitation of Qur'aan according to the rules of Tajweed.

May Allah grant Hazrat Moulana all the rewards promised for death on a Friday, elevate his stages and grant the family, those around him and others Sabrun Jameel.

Ameen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
01-29-2016, 10:33 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

May Allah :swt: grant him Jannatul Firdaus. Ameen.

Masha Allah brother Ridwaan Ravat you are blessed to be his student. :jz: for sharing his legacy.

Finding Peace
01-29-2016, 10:46 PM
Mashallah, he sounds like a great man, inshallah that I meet him in Jannah. And may we learn from him and get motivated to worship Allah (swt) that way. May Allah reward him greatly.

azc
01-30-2016, 03:58 AM
@Rizwan Man, your lucky.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.