/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Inevtitable I suppose.

Akingfisher
01-30-2016, 05:42 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-children.html

'Hundreds-strong' mob of masked men rampage through Stockholm station beating up refugee children in revenge attack for female asylum centre worker killed by Somali 'boy'

Is Europe about to erupt?

Hope not prefer a peaceful and quiet coexistence.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
hisnameiszzz
01-30-2016, 06:15 PM
Hmmm. This is the Daily Mail that is reporting this and they are very well known for their skewed view on things. Hope it's not true.

Why they feel the need to attack others because of what one individual has supposedly done wrong is beyond me.

sister herb
01-30-2016, 07:12 PM
Aftonbladet (Swedish newspaper via Finnish Ilta-Sanomat):

In the center of Stockholm is the riots. Newspaper Aftonbladet according dressed in black, disguised as a group of men railed against the alien sighted people Sergel's Square.

Police estimated that there were 70-100 men. Before the start of the riot, there were reportedly distributed racist flyers, Aftonbladet says.

Police were present in large numbers, because it had received preliminary information on football hooligans intentions to meet in the city center.

An eyewitness tells Aftonbladet that black dressed and masked men beat several foreign origin looking people.

- I saw maybe three people, which were minted. It did not have any football-related crackles, he describes the magazine.

Expressen that the police have taken one person to catch on suspicion of assault. In addition, other persons have been taken into police custody possession of a dangerous object and their impact on the official violence.

(Original sourse: http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article22174794.ab )

Akingfisher
01-30-2016, 09:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hisnameiszzz
Hmmm. This is the Daily Mail that is reporting this and they are very well known for their skewed view on things. Hope it's not true.

Why they feel the need to attack others because of what one individual has supposedly done wrong is beyond me.
It's not just this murder, it's about so called Muslim child street gangs.

Also, Sweden seems to be sinking under the so called Islamisation of it's country.

Take your pick from the following:

[Link Removed]

What is truth these days seems hard to know.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Search
01-30-2016, 09:33 PM
:bism:

I am an advocate of children's rights, elderly populace's rights, women's rights and animal's rights. That is because these are vulnerable populations, and I am passionate about justice and mercy in not only legal but social contexts of issues that arise when these rights are not acknowledged.

While I can appreciate that the young man who murdered a woman is completely deserving of his comeuppance in the court and sentencing and incarceration, I can never tolerate injustice against children. Children are innocent and vulnerable, and they rely on adults for protection and also need us to speak out against any injustice that is perpetrated on them. I don't care how a mob justifies an attack on children, as attacking children is wrong and pathetic and barbaric and inhumane. There is nothing "inevitable" about something that qualifies in basic terms as a barbaric or inhumane or pathetic or wrong action.

Also, there are many non-Muslim members whom I really admire here such as Pygoscelis, LaSorcia, Eric H, DanEdge, ​czgibson and colinberry1 and others whom I am sure I have missed. What makes them wonderful in my eyes is that they are unprejudiced and they participate in different sections of IB and also try to interact with Muslims in a positive and healthy manner; you have been on this board for some time now, and yet (and please correct me if I'm mistaken) but you only have participated in topics that fall under the topic heading and section of "World Affairs." Now, I can appreciate that as a non-Muslim you have concerns about radicalism and fanaticism, which I do too; however, how will you learn to see Muslims as human being just like you if you are constantly seeing things from one lens that is not kind to Muslims? Please make an intention to participate in other sections of IB, as I'm sure you'll be benefited and can benefit us too.

Mark Twain said, “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.” Therefore, I'm sincerely requesting you to try to migrate to other topics besides the ones in the World Affairs section as I'm sure you'll not only enjoy the experience but experience a learning growth from the browsing and participation; and the reason I make this is request is because you might understand on an intellectual level that we're as Muslims human beings but on an emotional and instinctive level I do not see you recognizing our humanness and instead bracketing us in this invisible box called "enemy." I apologize for my bluntness, but I speak my mind, and I hope that you understand my bluntness not as rudeness but as an invitation to learn about us and benefit us and yourself as well.

format_quote Originally Posted by Akingfisher

Also, Sweden seems to be sinking under the so called Islamisation of it's country.

Take your pick from the following:

[Link removed]

What is truth these days seems hard to know.

sister herb
01-30-2016, 09:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Akingfisher

It´s quite strange that we here aren´t aware about serious islamisation in our neighbor country, Sweden, even as we follow their event in close here in Finland. We can surely read from the news how islamophobia is rising in there - like in many other European countries. To islamophobics only few refugees are of course "a massive gang" of criminals whose destroy the basics of the original culture". If I would follow the sites of local racists I might find similar accusations from Finland too. Luckily to me, I read only journalism what bases it´s news to the facts.

In Sweden have had far more immigrants during the years but speaking about islamisation is only hoax. Far-right idiots oops sorry patriotic immigration critics are those whose love to spread kind of senseless hate speech oops sorry I mean information to increase chaos and hate to the society. We have similar idiots oops sorry right-wing activists here too in Finland.

People whose don´t mind the truth love to listen them. Do you like to listen them too?

sister herb
02-08-2016, 03:47 PM
As answer to your senseless racist propaganda links I can´t say anything else than what I already wrote:

Far-right idiots oops sorry patriotic immigration critics are those whose love to spread kind of senseless hate speech oops sorry I mean information to increase chaos and hate to the society. We have similar idiots oops sorry right-wing activists here too in Finland.

People whose don´t mind the truth love to listen them. Do you like to listen them too?
Your links are nothing than this same "message" from the racist idiots oops sorry far-right patriotics whose dreamland is a place where all people fear and hate immigrants/Muslims/foreigners.

In here many far-right person love now to speak about women´s rights and condemn sexual violence - but only when raper is immigrant. About same crimes made by original inhabitants they prefer to be quiet.

Homer
02-11-2016, 02:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Search
Mark Twain said, “Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.”
I agree with all you've said in this post. But as a Muslim brought up in the UK with open and equal access to both Muslims and non Muslims, in my experience it is Muslims who are insular and less inclined to mix and discuss the issues like ISIS, al shabaab, boko haram, al Qaeda, Taliban etc., etc. In fact looking through the posts on this forum all I can see is denial and claims of Islamaphobia. Phobia - fear, events of recent years and the actions of the numerous murderous groups ALL of whom shout allah uh Akbar before murdering innocent people makes me fear Islam and I'm Muslim!

Akingfisher
02-11-2016, 06:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
As answer to your senseless racist propaganda links I can´t say anything else than what I already wrote:

Your links are nothing than this same "message" from the racist idiots oops sorry far-right patriotics whose dreamland is a place where all people fear and hate immigrants/Muslims/foreigners.

In here many far-right person love now to speak about women´s rights and condemn sexual violence - but only when raper is immigrant. About same crimes made by original inhabitants they prefer to be quiet.
What race are Muslims what race is Islam?

Why do use such false claims?

As for rape by original inhabitants, no one but nutters would support them!

They break the laws of the land and when caught get punished!

So why do you say such things?

Would you please provide anti rape verses from the Koran that can be used to show wayward immigrants that they are breaking Allah's commands please?
Would you also tell me what the Sharia punishment is for a man who rapes a kaffar woman please?

Akingfisher
02-11-2016, 06:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Homer
I agree with all you've said in this post. But as a Muslim brought up in the UK with open and equal access to both Muslims and non Muslims, in my experience it is Muslims who are insular and less inclined to mix and discuss the issues like ISIS, al shabaab, boko haram, al Qaeda, Taliban etc., etc. In fact looking through the posts on this forum all I can see is denial and claims of Islamaphobia. Phobia - fear, events of recent years and the actions of the numerous murderous groups ALL of whom shout allah uh Akbar before murdering innocent people makes me fear Islam and I'm Muslim!
That's a very interesting perspective and I applaud your honesty.

Search
02-11-2016, 09:50 PM
:bism:

:sl:

Welcome to the Forum, bro!

Well, I have mostly grown up around non-Muslims, and I honestly can't claim equal access to the Muslim community because for most of my life that hasn't been the case and even now I don't think it is. I have grown up in the U.S.; so, as an American, I also have a different experience than what you might have experienced in the U.K.

That said, I can understand your concerns; and I'm not saying that yours is not a legitimate concern. Because I think it is. I'm sure, for example, that if if I were in Daesh controlled territory, I'd be dead even though I am a Muslim for (a) either trying to escape or (b) speaking out against injustices of "Dawlah" ("State") and thereby excommunicated or (c) not recognizing al-Baghdadi as a Caliph because I don't.

Extremism is a reality, even if it is in few numbers, among the Muslim community; and you and I cannot deny that as fact or bury our heads in the sand. It simply is. Some Muslims are terrorists and some are even if not terrorist terrorist-sympathizers; in either case, this position is dangerous, and you and I are in an era wherein years of foreign aggression has bred this hot-headed mentality in generally young Muslim males. It is really hard to combat this extremist ideology because people who believe in this ideology are young, hot-headed, deluded and jump to takfeer (excommunication).

Honestly, many of these modern-day terrorists are Khwaraij, and the solution 1400 years ago given by Prophet :saws: (peace and blessings be upon him) was to kill the Khwaraij as Prophet :saws: (peace and blessings be upon them) said, "If I were to ever find them I would kill them like 'Ad.'" Because there is no reasoning with these type of deluded peoples; they kill Muslims and also innocent non-combatants from non-Muslims, and they scorn Muslims who do not join them as cowards and deviants and have hatred for people whom they say are kaffirs (non-Muslims), mushriks (polytheists), and even specific Muslim nations and Muslims generally in any government or any governmental army because the terrorists say these Muslims are apostates.

As Muslims, we also say, "AllahuAkbar" ("God is Great") but we strive to show that in our character, actions, and mannerisms. We live the reality of the words; however, people of Khwaraij mindset have words that come out of their mouth but does not go beyond their throats as explained by Prophet :saws: (peace and blessings be upon him) because they are mostly sadistic and have a sociopath's minute understanding of Islam. Islam is on their lips but not beyond their throats to their hearts, and hearts is wherein it should reside as a brightly burning candle to light the darkness in the world. We reject these people, and we reject their version of Islam. We as part of billions of Muslims reject them and will continue rejecting them because we do not accept evil in the name of Islam.

As Muslims, honestly, we can afford to neither fear terrorists nor non-Muslims or anyone or anything else in the world, and we must strive to remember the words of Prophet :saws: (peace and blessings be upon him), "Be mindful of God, and He will take care of you. Be mindful of Him, and you shall find Him at your side. If you ask, ask of God. If you need help, seek it from God. Know that if the whole world were to gather together in order to help you, they would not be able to help you except if God had written so. And if the whole world were to gather together in order to harm you, they would not harm you except if God had written so. The pens have been lifted, and the pages are dry."

Ironically, I do see a lot of non-Muslims in our modern times exhibiting the characteristics of Muslims, whereas many Muslims are leaving the characteristics that should ideally define us as Muslims: trustworthiness, goodness, truthfulness, kindness and acts of selflessness. That is why I think if you really want to feel close to Allah SubhanAllahwaTaala (Glorious and Exalted is God), read the Quran and study with scholars at their feet and be careful about looking to ordinary Muslims in your everyday life to represent Islam because our characters are not the best even if we have the best example to follow in the Prophet :saws: (peace and blessings be upon him) and best way of life in Islam.

Wishing you health and happiness,

format_quote Originally Posted by Homer
:wa:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.