/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sad/Depressed??

Finding Peace
01-30-2016, 08:03 PM
Brothers and sisters I encourage you, if you haven't, to go watch "Don't be sad: Allah knows" on youtube, if you are feeling sad or depressed. It's a little long but it's a good video.
*subscribe to, there's good videos, to help you get through and stay strong.
Inshallah that you get through whatever difficulty that your going through. Remember Allah hears your suffering, so never doubt Allah's mercy. Never for a second turn away from Allah, remain patient.

Sahih Al-Bukhari 8:

(101) Chapter. Do not abuse the Dahr (time).

200. Narrated Abu Huraira (RA): Allah's Apostle (PBUH) said, "Allah said, "The offspring of Adam abuse the Dahr (Time), and I am the Dahr; in My hands are the night and the day."!

*Meaning: 'I am the Dahr' means 'I am the Creator of Time, and I manage the affairs of all creation including Time,' One should not attribute anything, whether cheerful or disastrous, to Time, for everything is in the Hands of Allah, and only He is the Disposer of everything.

*When you have free time, don't go to the games or music.., open the Quran, listen to Quran, watch a lecture on youtube, help your parents, teach your brothers or sisters, help your neighbor or anyone. May we all worship Allah until He is pleased with us. May Allah make us of the ones to enter Jannah. Inshallah and Alhamdiallah ☺
Inshallah all of you have a great day.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umm Malik
01-30-2016, 09:47 PM
jazakallahu khairan for that
yes sister ... the true happiness is in the quran and in the other expression " getting of the true satisfy in life " is in with quran ... when you take the quran as the best friend
you know i sometimes think of the wasting time that i have lose it in the past ... when i live a unhappy life
without worshiping allah ... i used to can't open it at all because i made a big wall by being far from allah
but now the best thing in my life is the book of allah and i am so sorry about every moment wich i lived without it
thank u soo much for your thread
jazak allahu khayran
your sister maryam :)

Umm Malik
01-30-2016, 09:58 PM
if want to be happy :) drow similes into the other lips ...

Ibn Umar reported: Two men came to the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, and they said, “O Messenger of Allah, which of the people are most beloved to Allah? And which deeds are most beloved to Allah?” The Prophet said, “The people most beloved to Allah are those who are most beneficial to the people. The most beloved deed to Allah is to make a Muslim happy, or to remove one of his troubles, or to forgive his debt, or to feed his hunger. That I walk with a brother regarding a need is more beloved to me than that I seclude myself in this mosque in Medina for a month. Whoever swallows his anger, then Allah will conceal his faults. Whoever suppresses his rage, even though he could fulfill his anger if he wished, then Allah will secure his heart on the Day of Resurrection. Whoever walks with his brother regarding a need until he secures it for him, then Allah the Exalted will make his footing firm across the bridge on the day when the footings are shaken.”

thank u sister :D it's a good thread

Finding Peace
01-30-2016, 10:23 PM
Wa Antum fa Jazakumullahu khayran.
Your welcome sister and thank Allah for with out him we wouldn't have known this, Allah is the one that teaches us. Then thank Muhammad (sws) for showing us the ways to live a rightous life. And thank those who take the time to write books for the ummah. May Allah bless them greatly. And sister I'm proud that you've made it a long way, learn from your past and grow stronger.
Without the Quran, we are lost. I watched a video once, that said, if you don't learn the Quran, recite it, or practice it, then your drifting slowly away from Allah, because we can only preform salah by reciting surahs from the Quran, so we must stay close to Allah's book so we can be close to Allah. Reading it, will make our iman stronger. And there's nothing better then the one that learns the Quran and teaches it. And Allah will reward us more for trying to read it and memorize it, even if we struggle, more then the one that memories it and reads it. Subhanallah. Allah is so merciful. May you continue you this path to Allah sister. I hope inshallah to meet you someday, in this dunya or Jannah inshallah.
Mashallah what you wrote down. You have made me smile, thank you sister. ☺

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Umm Malik
01-30-2016, 10:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lady of peace
Wa Antum fa Jazakumullahu khayran.
Your welcome sister and thank Allah for with out him we wouldn't have known this, Allah is the one that teaches us. Then thank Muhammad (sws) for showing us the ways to live a rightous life. And thank those who take the time to write books for the ummah. May Allah bless them greatly. And sister I'm proud that you've made it a long way, learn from your past and grow stronger.
Without the Quran, we are lost. I watched a video once, that said, if you don't learn the Quran, recite it, or practice it, then your drifting slowly away from Allah, because we can only preform salah by reciting surahs from the Quran, so we must stay close to Allah's book so we can be close to Allah. Reading it, will make our iman stronger. And there's nothing better then the one that learns the Quran and teaches it. And Allah will reward us more for trying to read it and memorize it, even if we struggle, more then the one that memories it and reads it. Subhanallah. Allah is so merciful. May you continue you this path to Allah sister. I hope inshallah to meet you someday, in this dunya or Jannah inshallah.
Mashallah what you wrote down. You have made me smile, thank you sister. ☺

ameeeeen dear sister
yes dear alahmdulillah i memorise it and i just want ot keep it be revising and memorising more and more :)
i hope so dear :) if you can come to algeria welcome i will be so happy sister
and for sure the best gathering in jannah inshallah
:statisfie it's nice to speak with you okhtiii <3
and jazaki lahu khayran

Finding Peace
01-31-2016, 03:08 AM
Mashallah sister that's great and Algeria wow Mashallah, I'd like to come there, if Allah blesses me with wealth, I want to travel and help people and inshallah I'll meet you there, then if not in Jannah inshallah. And I to like talking to you. ������������

Umm Malik
01-31-2016, 10:31 AM
:) me too sister .... i hope so ... and in jaannah i will show you my little sister
but may allah keep us in his straight path to get jannah and his satisfied
ameeen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.