/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How would I know if my Wife loves me?

Khalid Saifullah
01-30-2016, 10:31 PM
A man asked the wise man, how would I know if my wife loves me?

The man replied, when she does 14 things be assured that she loves you . The man asked, so what are the 14 things?

The wise man answered:

1- If she likes to hear about your demeanour be sure that she loves you.

2- If she didn’t get angry when you contradicted her opinion.

3- If she becomes sad because of your sadness or anger.

4- If she always tries to create topics to make conversation with you.

5- If she always consults you before she makes something or takes a decision.

6- If she gets very happy when you gift her with something even if it’s a very simple gift.

7- If she always tries to help you or even do some of your tasks.

8- If she worries about you in your absence.

9- If she cares to do what pleases you, and never repeats what angers you.

10- If she doesn’t care about how little you earn (money).

11- If she patiently bears the harm which was caused because of you.

12- If she likes to share whatever you like and cares to become a part of your world and your hobbies.

13- If she don’t feel shy of whatever you do.

14- If she always gives you good news personally, instead of you hearing from a third party.

We ask Allah to bless us with true love and to assist us in maintaining it. Amin

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Asiyah3
01-30-2016, 10:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Khalid Saifullah
13- If she don’t feel shy of whatever you do.

14- If she always gives you good news personally, instead of you hearing from a third party.
Never thought it was important for men to hear good news coming especially from their wives. Interesting..

Eric H
01-30-2016, 11:06 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Khalid Saifullah; thanks for sharing,

The man replied, when she does 14 things be assured that she loves you . The man asked, so what are the 14 things?
I am sure my wife loves me, we have been together over thirty years, but I can only relate to five of the fourteen things. Marriage is tough, we want our way, but have to give in to keep the peace. :D

I would say forgiveness, patience, perseverance and the resilience to keep going through the tough times are qualities both sides need.

In the spirit of praying for families

Eric

azc
01-31-2016, 07:03 AM
Most important.Do you reciprocate in the same way to prove that you love your wife?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Khalid Saifullah
02-03-2016, 11:57 PM
Advice of Imam Malik (ra)
"A woman needs to be maintained financially, spiritually, morally, and above all intellectually ........
because women are creatures of sound,
and men are creatures of sight,
and above all you must know the art of a relationship is based upon communication"
[Imam Malik]

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.