/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How do you be nice

Kiro
01-31-2016, 06:19 PM
swwrb

Please teach me how to be courteous, polite and nice.

:)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
LaSorcia
01-31-2016, 07:01 PM
Well, you are off to a good start! You said please and it's in your heart to have courtesy.:statisfie

Kiro
01-31-2016, 07:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by LaSorcia
Well, you are off to a good start! You said please and it's in your heart to have courtesy.:statisfie
Yes, thank you. Teach me more please.

hisnameiszzz
01-31-2016, 07:47 PM
I am sure you do all of this already but:

Smile more.

Greet people when you walk past them even if you don't know them.

Tell the people you care about how much you love them.

Help your family members.

Give charity.

Go and visit someone who is poorly.

Give a hug.

Say please and thank you.

Help your Mom out at home: do some chores without her having to ask, help cook or clean up.

Buy someone a gift.

Respect people's feelings.

Be kind and considerate.

Help your siblings with their homework.

The list is endless..........

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snow
01-31-2016, 09:01 PM
It isn't too complicated.
Treat people better than you want to be treated.

sister herb
01-31-2016, 09:38 PM
Before you say or write or do something, think how it makes others to feel. As one saying teaches: "people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.”

lonewolf007
01-31-2016, 09:41 PM
its easier said than done, i mean if being nice was easy and simple to do we'd all be doing it, it takes a lot of patience on your part especially when you're around people who annoy you and have bitter feelings towards you etc

just a friendly advice everything should be done within limits even being too nice has its consequences but yes kiro you're on the right track bro and i hope we call be well mannered and polite in a way that is pleasing to Allah SWT

sister herb
01-31-2016, 09:53 PM
I agree it´s not easy everytimes and it needs a lot of patience but I think that this forum is a great place to practice as being kind, nice and polite to other members. Also if someone or some matter here is annoying of your mind, its easier to get rid of it than in "life". You just close your computer (and go to take ice cold shower if needed).

hisnameiszzz
02-01-2016, 12:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
I agree it´s not easy everytimes and it needs a lot of patience but I think that this forum is a great place to practice as being kind, nice and polite to other members. Also if someone or some matter here is annoying of your mind, its easier to get rid of it than in "life". You just close your computer (and go to take ice cold shower if needed).
If someone winds me up on a forum what I do is write a response even if I am angry. I won't post it though. I simply delete it all and then move on.

Writing the response gets it off on chest. But I don't post it because it will go back and forth and to be honest I would rather do something useful. And like you said it's not good to offend or upset someone. Life is far too short as it is.

sister herb
02-01-2016, 10:05 AM
We need a new technology to this forum: a button which activate a system what pours a bucket of cold water on our head when we become too angry about someone´s post.

Admins, is it possible? ;) Please!

azc
02-01-2016, 11:12 AM
Use the tongue wisely as it may gash the soul of others

ardianto
02-01-2016, 01:22 PM
Always respect other people. Then other people will see you as nice person. :)

sister herb
02-01-2016, 02:07 PM
And smile. Also try to put smile to others face too. They then smile again when they remember you.

Kiro
02-01-2016, 02:10 PM
And smile. Also try to put smile to others face too. They then smile again when they remember you.
Don't forget having sweets and sugars and stuff like Strawberry milk. The energy will make you nice.

strivingobserver98
02-01-2016, 08:51 PM
We need a new technology to this forum: a button which activate a system what pours a bucket of cold water on our head when we become too angry about someone´s post.
Added.

Type in Colon coldwater Colon :).

:coldwater:

sister herb
02-01-2016, 08:58 PM
:coldwater:

Thanks. Now we can expect calm and peaceful forum. ;D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.