/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Panda Express is Haram!

Finding Peace
01-31-2016, 06:45 PM
As salaam alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.
Brothers and sisters, if you don't already know, then "Panda Express is Haram."
I have met a few brothers and sisters who eat there, most of them don't know it's haram. They cook there food with wine! So watch out where you eat. Also most fast foods use the cutting boards or knives that they used to cut the pork, when making your food.

“O ye who believe! Eat of the good things wherewith We have provided you, and render thanks to Allah if it is (indeed) He whom ye worship” (2:172).

“He hath forbidden you only carrion, and blood, and swineflesh, and that which hath been immolated to (the name of) any other than Allah. But he who is driven by necessity, neither craving nor transgressing, it is no sin for him. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful” (2:173).

Whatever intoxicates in large amounts (wine, etc.) is Haram (forbidden) in small amounts."

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
01-31-2016, 07:04 PM
And what is Panda Express? I only know Panda as candy factory in Finland. :p

Finding Peace
01-31-2016, 07:42 PM
As salaam sister, it is a Chinese fast food restaurant. ������

Marzzzz
02-17-2017, 06:58 PM
But wine or alcohol has a low vaporization point so by the time its done being cooked the alcohol is about 98% gone. Right?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
02-17-2017, 10:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Marzzzz
But wine or alcohol has a low vaporization point so by the time its done being cooked the alcohol is about 98% gone. Right?
But we are worry about those 2%. Because they may remain in the food, I´ll order my coq au vin without wine, thanks.

ceylincemal
02-17-2017, 11:43 PM
ASA

Maybe better safe than sorry. I mean there are other restaurant options than Panda Express so when in doubt, just avoid

JAK

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.