/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 7 Year Old Girl From England Memorises the Entire Qur’an

strivingobserver98
01-31-2016, 09:33 PM
:sl:

:ma: she is an inspiration for everyone :).

Maariya from Luton, England has completed memorising the entire Qur’an.

She started aged 5 when she memorised Surah Yasin in a charity challenge in order to raise money for Syria. Shortly after, she completed memorising the last Juzz of the Qur’an at a local madrassah.

Her mother noticed that she was a fast-learner and wanted Maariya to become a hafidhah. To her dissapointment, there were no complete hifdh classes available so she decided to guide her daughter through her hifdh journey herself.

They had to follow a strict timetable where Maariya would study 5 hours a day, a session before school where she would learn something new, a session after school where she would read what she had learnt and another session after dinner for revision.

In order to motivate Maariya, her mother told her she could pick any prize she wanted every time she completed a portion of the Qur’an. She would often choose simple prizes such as a cuddly toy, a coloring book or a meal at a restaurant.

Their efforts paid off when in just two years when at the age of 7, Maariya completed memorising the entire Qur’an. A hifdh completion ceremony was held to celebrate her achievement.

Maariya’s mother said that her daughter’s achievements has made her “the proudest mother that walks this Earth” and that she prays that she “always lives by what she has learnt.”

Source: http://ilmfeed.com/7-year-old-girl-f...-entire-quran/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lonewolf007
01-31-2016, 09:38 PM
:wa:

wow masha'Allah what a lucky little girl and her parents must be on cloud 9 24-7 lol

that is truly amazing and inspiring, it my dream to memorise the Qur'an and perform hajj before i die insha'Allah :cry:

oh Allah make it easy for us and grant us to die when you are most please with us, forgive our sins and grant us jannahtul firdous Ameen :cry::cry:

BilalKid
01-31-2016, 11:13 PM
Ameen!! :cry::cry:

LaSorcia
01-31-2016, 11:14 PM
What an amazing feat. Is she the youngest memorizer?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
02-01-2016, 04:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by LaSorcia
I heard there was a 3 year old Hafiz! I am not sure how authentic this is though. Allah knows best :).

Muslim Woman
02-01-2016, 05:21 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by LaSorcia
most probably no . I have read about other kids but they are from Madrasha, Asia. Living in the west and memorized the Quran , surely it's a great success . May Allah bless her and parents.

Iceee
02-01-2016, 06:09 AM
MaShaAllah.

May Allah reward her efforts (and everyone else who has memorized the entirety of the Quran) and guide all the Brothers and Sisters who are learning and memorizing the Quran to this day.

hibatahir
02-01-2016, 07:04 AM
mashallah

Kiro
02-01-2016, 01:55 PM
I wanna become a hafiz. May Allah make it easy for us.

strivingobserver98
02-01-2016, 08:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
I wanna become a hafiz. May Allah make it easy for us.
Hope this helps little brother :ia: :).

http://www.islamicboard.com/qur-an/2...ing-quran.html

Ameen.

Umm Malik
02-01-2016, 08:39 PM
mashaallah !

strivingobserver98
02-09-2016, 12:50 PM
@LaSorcia

You have her as well, bit younger :).

Ruqayyah from Nigeria memorised the entire Qur’an just at the age of 5. What an honour for the parents.

strivingobserver98
02-10-2016, 05:41 PM
This father and her daughter became Hafiz -e- Qur'an at the same time. Age is not a barrier for education!

:ma:

strivingobserver98
02-21-2016, 08:42 PM
:jz: for your comments. Her mother has seen this thread :).

Special video for those on IslamicBoard:

She recites Surah Al Waqiah.

Muhaba
02-21-2016, 08:53 PM
MashaAllah that is awesome. It's a great thing to memorize the Quran. And far easier in childhood. BarakAllah. May she benefit from it a lot.

lonewolf007
02-21-2016, 08:54 PM
Wow that is amazing masha'Allah her parents are truly blessed

Rapunzel
02-21-2016, 09:08 PM
Masha Allaah, what a cutie!

BilalKid
02-22-2016, 11:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
She recites Surah Al Waqiah.
gr8 vid :shade:

strivingobserver98
04-09-2016, 02:50 AM
Remember Hafiza Maariya from UK..?? Here is wonderful post from her father, Ma sha Allaah

"Finally... Daddy is here... You are all familiar with Hafiza Maariya and Mummy now, I'm sure, but the Hafiza has another loving influence in her life.. Her Daddy.
Success is definitely from Allah swt but we all have to put some effort in to make it happen. This hifz journey, especially as we progressed got a lot more intense and demanding. I have 2 younger children who obviously couldn't be neglected so my husband had added responsibilities at evenings and weekends in order for Maariya and I to continue at our pace.

A lot of my posts are directed at mothers as I know what a driving force they can be in their children's upbringing and because I write my posts from my perspective.

However, fathers have to play a crucial role too. As women we multitask on a daily basis. I'm convinced it's part of our genetic makeup. Men, hmmm, in their own unique style get the job done too, but mostly with a bit of practise.

Hifz is a massive commitment especially if done at home. EVERYTHING goes on hold. We, as a family sacrificed a lot socially to make this happen. The Daddy in our family helped with our 2 children responsibly and excelled in other roles that are typically not done by Asian men! I won't embarrass him, but we took on roles which aren't traditional to make this hifz happen. He works full time in the City but still helped greatly in the evening and weekend shifts. In return, I tease him and say I have InShaAllah paved the way to Jannah for him, as you all know the parents of a hafiz are greatly honoured on the Day of Judgement. I have subsequently been informed that it is a duty of the father to ensure his children are able to read the Quran and not a mother's. So you see, you have to work together to achieve this great accolade.

So, I'll finish by saying to all the brothers and fathers on my page to think how much your wives do. If you can help, then help. If our beloved Prophet (pbuh) would do domestic duties, then you all surely can.

I hope I'm not offending anyone, but this was my family experience and these small changes assisted us in achieving the ultimate prize.

Have a read and a think and go for it... Jzk for reading."

(Hafiza Maariya and Mummy)

strivingobserver98
04-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Now featured in BBC :ma:.

Watch the video on the link below.

Eight-year-old memorises the Koran
An eight-year-old girl has amassed thousands of Facebook followers after memorising the entire Koran in Arabic.Maariya Aslam from Luton began memorising the Islamic holy book from the age of five and completed it two years later.
Along the way she has has raised thousands of pounds for children in Syria.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36146637

noraina
04-27-2016, 03:22 PM
Ma'sha'Allah what an adorable and wonderful little Muslimah, her parents must be so proud of her. May Allah SWT always protect her.

So inspiring as well, I want to memorise the Qur'an one day.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.