/* */

PDA

View Full Version : An atheist and a child

Khalid Saifullah
02-02-2016, 11:22 PM
An atheist was seated next to a little Muslim girl on an airplane and he turned to her and said, "Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger."

The little girl, who had just started to read her book, replied to the total stranger, "What would you want to talk about?"

"Oh, I don't know," said the atheist. "How about why there is no God, or no Heaven or Hell, or no life after death?" as he smiled smugly.

"Okay," she said. "Those could be interesting topics but let me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same stuff - grass. Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow turns out a flat patty, but a horse produces clumps. Why do you suppose that is?"

The atheist, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence, thinks about it and says, "Hmmm, I have no idea."

To which the little girl replies, "Do you really feel qualified to discuss God, Heaven and Hell, or life after death, when you don't know?"

And then she went back to reading her book.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Asiyah3
02-03-2016, 05:03 AM
^Nice!

fhmn63
02-03-2016, 07:59 AM
Do You Know that Even Scientists deny aetheism
Here is What Scientists say about God :

http://islamhashtag.com/does-god-exi...say-about-god/

azc
02-03-2016, 09:00 AM
A curt reply!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.