/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Quran Club!

Yanal
02-03-2016, 07:36 AM
:wa: Brothers and Sisters, hope you are all doing well insha'Allaah!

Welcome to the IB's Quran Club!

Here we will be reciting the Quran, ideally finishing the allocated Juzz(s) within 2 weeks(or we can choose another a designated time period if people want). If for any reason you cannot complete it on time, please do not hesitate to inform brother Farhan or me, after all we are simply doing this for the sake of Allah - no pressure.

If you wish to be assigned a Juzz please post in this thread so we can get going as soon as possible :ia:

Juzz 1: @Yanal
Juzz 2: @فرحان
Juzz 3: @فرحان
Juzz 4: @BilalKid
Juzz 5: @Sakina01
Juzz 6: @Maryam Gold
Juzz 7: @Sakina01
Juzz 8: @Khalid Saifullah
Juzz 9: @Khalid Saifullah
Juzz 10: @Sakina01
Juzz 11: @Umm Abed
Juzz 12: @ramen-thelegend
Juzz 13: @Hamza :)
Juzz 14: @Hamza :)
Juzz 15: @Samiun
Juzz 16: @-S-
Juzz 17: @Huzzy_786
Juzz 18: @noraina
Juzz 19: @noraina
Juzz 20: @sister herb
Juzz 21: @ConcealedGem
Juzz 22: @Asiyah3
Juzz 23: @Hamza :)
Juzz 24: @Hamza :)
Juzz 25: @Hamza :)
Juzz 26: @Arsallan
Juzz 27: @Asiyah3
Juzz 28: @Far7an
Juzz 29: @Mashura
Juzz 30: (Brother wishes to be anonymous)

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to ask :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Asiyah3
02-03-2016, 07:57 AM
Finally!! So do we start from Juz' 1 to 30? When do we start?

Yanal
02-03-2016, 07:59 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Asiyah3
Finally!! So do we start from Juz' 1 to 30? When do we start?
Essentially you choose which Juzz you want, and you complete the recitation of it(once you complete it ,please let brother Farhan or me know and we will update the list), that way we can complete the entire recitation of the Quran as a community :ia: ! And one can start as soon as you get assigned

Asiyah3
02-03-2016, 08:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
Essentially you choose which Juzz you want, and you complete the recitation of it(once you complete it ,please let me know and I will update the list), that way we can complete the entire recitation of the Quran as a community :ia: ! And one can start as soon as you get assigned
Ooh, I see. Ok, I'll take juz' 27, please. So I'll start today inshAllah and inform you when I've completed it. Jazakumullahu khair.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
02-03-2016, 08:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Asiyah3
Ooh, I see. Ok, I'll take juz' 27, please. So I'll start today inshAllah and inform you when I've completed it. Jazakumullahu khair.
Sounds good!

strivingobserver98
02-03-2016, 08:16 AM
Spaces are going like wild fire. Books yours now :).

PM either brother Yanal or Me.

“This is the Book (the Quran), whereof there is no doubt, a guidance to those who are Al-Muttaqoon [the pious] [Quran Al-Baqarah 2:2]

Ridwaan Ravat
02-03-2016, 08:25 AM
Need to check where I'm reading first.

If spaces go we start a second one one.

strivingobserver98
02-03-2016, 08:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ridwaan Ravat
Need to check where I'm reading first.
No worries respected brother :).

No rush, :ia: there should be space for you.

BilalKid
02-03-2016, 08:37 AM
juzz 4 :shade:

strivingobserver98
02-03-2016, 09:49 AM
Alhamdulilah 16 spaces left!

:thumbsup:

Insaanah
02-03-2016, 08:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
that way we can complete the entire recitation of the Quran as a community !
:salam:

Apologies, but please can I check something?

Do we have any evidence from the Prophet :saws: or sahaabah radiyallau 'anhum that finishing the Qur'an in a collective way is something we should be doing, or was done by them?

Jazaakumullahu khayr.

Hamza :)
02-03-2016, 08:40 PM
:sl:
23,24,25 for me

Yanal
02-03-2016, 09:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah

Apologies, but please can I check something?

Do we have any evidence from the Prophet :saws: or sahaabah radiyallau 'anhum that finishing the Qur'an in a collective way is something we should be doing, or was done by them?

Jazaakumullahu khayr.

insha'Allaah this will give a better insight , obtained from :http://islamqa.org/hanafi/daruliftaa/7647
ANSWERIn the name of Allah, Most Compassionate, Most Merciful,
The recitation of the Qur’an is surely full of blessings and a great act of reward. It can be recited for whatever reason one desires, such as seeking blessings, attaining Baraka, and obtaining success in some matter. Qur’an is a source of guidance for the bewildered, remedy for the ailing, healing for the spiritually diseased and a code of life for whole of humanity.
Allah Most High says:
“We send down in the Qur’an that which is a healing and a mercy to those who believe. To the unjust it causes nothing but loss after loss.” (al-Isra, 82)
And:
“O mankind! There has come to you a direction from your lord (Qur’an) and a healing for the (diseases) in your hearts, and for those who believe guidance and a mercy.” (Surah Yunus, 57)
And:
“Say: It (Qur’an) is a guide and a healing to those who believe.” (Surah Fussilat, 44)
Thus, there is no reason why one should not recite the book of Allah, partly or completely (khatm) in order to receive the assistance and blessings of Allah Almighty. This should also be coupled with respect and acting upon the injunctions of the Qur’an.
This recitation can be carried out individually and also collectively with maintaining the proper Adab and respect for the book of Allah. However, in the case of collective recitation, it is preferable to recite silently.
It is stated in the famous Hanafi reference book, al-Fatawa al-Hindiyya quoting from al-Qunya:
“It is disliked (makruh) for a group of people to recite the Qur’an loudly, for it entails discarding the command of listening to the recitation with attentiveness and remaining silent (m, due to the fact that all the reciters will be reciting simultaneously).” (al-Fatwa al-Hindiyya, 317)
However, Imam al-Halabi states in his Sharh al-Munya al-Kabir:
It is said that there is nothing wrong in reading loudly and collectively, for listening to the recitation is Fard Kifaya, thus this can be achieved by some or one member of the group remaining silent.” (See: Imdad al-Muftiyyin, 1/284)
It is also stated in al-Fatawa al-Hindiyya:
“There is nothing wrong in gathering and reciting Surah al-Ikhlas at the time of completing the Qur’an (Khatm). However, if one member of the congregation recites and the rest listen attentively, then this is better (awla).” (ibid)
Therefore, it is permissible to gather and recite the Qur’an at home or in a Masjid. It is preferable that the recitation is carried out silently. However, to recite loudly is also permissible, and the command of listening to the recitation will be fulfilled by one member of the group remaining silent.
As for the eating of food after the recitation is concerned, there is nothing principally wrong in that. However, care should be taken that the objective of the gathering is not lost, and the intention of attending the gathering is not one of eating food.
Finally, it should be remembered that the recitation should be solely for the pleasure of Allah and gaining reward. It should not be for any worldly motive or for showing off. Many times, such gatherings are no more than a custom where people gather for the sake of it, and more time is spent in other things than actually reciting the Qur’an. If this is avoided, then surely it will be a blessed event.
And Allah knows best

Linkdeutscher
02-06-2016, 12:35 AM

This is a bid'ah which was not practiced by the Prophet :saws:, his companions or the generations to follow.

If you fear Allah and care about the sunnah, you will not take part in this.

Asiyah3
02-06-2016, 10:39 AM
Juz 27 done. Gonna take Juz' 22 next.

Asiyah3
02-06-2016, 10:41 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Linkdeutscher

This is a bid'ah which was not practiced by the Prophet :saws:, his companions or the generations to follow.

If you fear Allah and care about the sunnah, you will not take part in this.
:wa: wr wb
Bro did you ask a reliable scholar about this or are you speaking without knowledge? Please give me the name of the scholar who gave this fatwa and then I will inshaAllah follow your advice.

Sakina'141
02-24-2016, 10:39 PM

MashaAllah, Love this thread! Jazkah Allah khair for starting it!

I will take Juz 10 inshaAllah.

Is there a deadline?

strivingobserver98
02-24-2016, 10:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sakina01

MashaAllah, Love this thread! Jazkah Allah khair for starting it!

I will take Juz 10 inshaAllah.

Is there a deadline?
:wa:

Brother @Yanal knows the deadline.

I have added your juz :).

:jz:

ramen-thelegend
04-17-2016, 04:12 PM
another edit:
listen people we're doing this quran completion.
how: everyone recites some particular part of the holy QURAN, from where the last member left. no no no you dont have to read it online or there's no get together at my home or no get together in some mosque etc, you recite QURAN at home and when all of the quran is covered, by different members here we make dua together for our ummah, for our bothers and sisters in syrai, palistine and kashmir and those here on IB for advice and support , for all the those who astray to get guidance, send loads of blessing on our beloved PROPHET PBUH and his times and his people, for our brothers and sisters giving exams , thank ALLAH for everything and any other dua for your self or your family and friends( as there'll be loads of use saying amen to it)!

so we only do the dua together, like you know the kind you do after you'e finished reading all of QURAN, like after completion of QURAN, you get it now?

and wait i'm really really sorry... i had exams in may so its like may may may in my mind, i meant 29th of april.....sorry
i know i make soooo many mistakes...i'll be careful next time...i'll try, no promises

edit:

i'll summarise whats happening: i've dropped the idea of breaking the record of the most users online because i guess thats a little too much for now but we'll continue with doing the first HOLY QURAN completion online...EVER.
you guys recite a minimum of 5 rukus and a maximum of 2 surahs, starting from where the last participant left, you tell me what you're reciting by posting it here or any other means like PM etc and i'll add your name in the list!
you need to recite all that before 16 00 GMT time in london and after that i'll make another dua thread and
we pray for our ummah, for our bothers and sisters in syrai, palistine and kashmir and those here on IB for advice and support , for all the those who astray to get guidance, send loads of blessing on our beloved PROPHET PBUH and his times and his people, for our brothers and sisters giving exams , thank ALLAH for everything and any other dua for your self or your family and friends( as there'll be loads of use saying amen to it)!

remember dua can change tadeer or naseeb or whatever you call it and you guys recite QURAN almost everyday anyroad dont you? so why not do it in unison people!

and please stop liking the thread! thats not what i asked for! instead of liking posts, it would be very nice if you do what i asked for
:statisfie

alo and :sl: to my IB family!
i thought of creating this awesome thread today.
in which we're going to have a quran completion/recitation event or whatever you call it!

who's in????

now i know there are many dominant members here so the specific time and date i've decided is 16 00-17 00 (GMT time in london) 5 pm in england (the rest just go check your selves please;)) friday, 29th of april, 2016.
also it would be nice if you send a PM or a visitors messege to the sleepy and lazy ones;) to make sure we dont miss them out .
i know there are many of us that'll be giving exams in those days so u can ask to change the date but make sure you do that before the 21st of may:D. but man dont be a drama queen, just give some time to do something good ok!

now as for the QURAN completion, well every muslim member here should recite a minimum of one ruku(paragraphs) and a maximum of one surah( dont get too exited no more than that).

to make sure we cover all QURAN what you need to do is check out what the person before you is reciting and then you'll recite the ruku/surah that comes after it.
like lets say i'm the first one so i'm reciting the first 4 ruku so what i'm going to say here is first: i'm innnn! then:1-29(lets just go with ayahs numbers ok! or mention surah number too if you like:D)
now the person after me has to be like:
i'm in
2:29-40 or something like that...
and then anything else he has to say

now if u're a little way too exited and to make sure we cover all QURAN, you can some of recite the ayahs of the individual before or after you!(but dont mention it though)

and what you need to do is recite that before 16 00 GMT time on that date!

now what we're going to do is , we all get online at this particular time is we pray for our ummah, for our bothers and sisters in syrai, palistine and kashmir and those here on IB for advice and support , for all the those who astray to get guidance, send loads of blessing on our beloved PROPHET PBUH and his times and his people, for our brothers and sisters giving exams , thank ALLAH for everything and any other dua for your self or your family and friends( as there'll be loads of use saying amen to it)!

it's ok if we're exceeding more than one completion, we can exceed and its ok if we start another and its left incomplete(we'll get rewarded for it anyway)

lets do something awesome and cool and islamic! lets make it happen! lets change history people!
who's innnnnn????????

:statisfie

noraina
04-17-2016, 04:16 PM
This should be interesting :D

ramen-thelegend
04-17-2016, 04:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by noraina
This should be interesting :D
you're in?
:D

noraina
04-17-2016, 04:21 PM
I suppose I am, inshaAllah, it'll be fun to try out. :)

ramen-thelegend
04-17-2016, 04:24 PM
I suppose I am, inshaAllah, it'll be fun to try out. :)
then what will you be reciting?
^o)looks like you didn't really get me there, did you?:hmm:

noraina
04-17-2016, 05:14 PM
Lol, no I didn't.

Mmmmm, I suppose I should start from the beginning, no? So from al-Fatiha to verse 100 of al-Baqarah. :)

ramen-thelegend
04-17-2016, 05:33 PM
Lol, no I didn't.

Mmmmm, I suppose I should start from the beginning, no? So from al-Fatiha to verse 100 of al-Baqarah. :)
hmm ok:statisfie good!
i'll start from 2:100-200

!!!! yeahhhh !!!!

comeon people!!

Umm Abed
04-17-2016, 05:40 PM
Hmm, good idea.

Maybe make a table of whole Qur'an juz's and then make it into halves each so one person reads that half portion per week, something like that.

sister herb
04-17-2016, 05:46 PM
I am in! What part I can take? The rest of al-Barakah (2:201 - 286)?

ramen-thelegend
04-17-2016, 05:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm Abed
Hmm, good idea.

Maybe make a table of whole Qur'an juz's and then make it into halves each so one person reads that half portion per week, something like that.

thats a great idea...but i'm afraid i'm too lazy to do such a hard job...lets just keep it the way it is huh?
so what are you reciting?

Umm Abed
04-17-2016, 05:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ramen-thelegend
thats a great idea...but i'm afraid i'm too lazy to do such a hard job...lets just keep it the way it is huh?
so what are you reciting?
Ok I understand:) Lets start off small, somewhere we start, better than nothing so yeah, I suggest you make a table so it is clear to people what is required to do, I hope Im clear.

If you can come up with a way then let us know:)

ramen-thelegend
04-17-2016, 06:05 PM
Ok I understand:) Lets start off small, somewhere we start, better than nothing so yeah, I suggest you make a table so it is clear to people what is required to do, I hope Im clear.

If you can come up with a way then let us know:)
i guess i wasn't clear enough sorry...
i did mention we start off from where the last person left...

sister herb
04-17-2016, 06:17 PM
What if we at the first collect the participants, then make list of them and everyone´s parts (I mean which parts we recite) so then we know our turn etc.?

I think that timing is great - a good way to prepare ourselves to the soon starting Ramadan.

Nice idea anyways. May Allah reward you dear sister. :statisfie

Umm Abed
04-17-2016, 07:01 PM
Thats the way to go, sister herb's idea, and collect the participants.

Great idea, ramen, Im in.:)

MuhammadIbrahim
04-17-2016, 08:18 PM
I think it is a good idea.

ramen-thelegend
04-17-2016, 10:56 PM
ok then!

..........waiting for others like -_-

strivingobserver98
04-17-2016, 11:06 PM

Put me on the list of participants :).

IrfanUllahKhan
04-17-2016, 11:15 PM
What's the point in breaking the record of most users online!!????

I don't see any benefit in that!

Sakina'141
04-17-2016, 11:24 PM

Sorry, kept forgetting to update on here. I've finished my Juz Alhamdulillah.

It looks like its been a while since 1st post has been updated. What is the latest with this club?

Jzk

BilalKid
04-17-2016, 11:31 PM
ok then!

..........waiting for others like -_-
in!!!

:shade:

ramen-thelegend
04-17-2016, 11:34 PM
its sounds realllly hard but i'm going to do it inshah Allah!

looks like i have to PM everyone:hmm:

format_quote Originally Posted by IrfanUllahKhan
What's the point in breaking the record of most users online!!????

I don't see any benefit in that!
it sounds cool:shade: haha breaking records!:shade:
benfit? :hmm: when so many users will get online they'll together say amen to each other's duas and remember ALLAH swt can change your taqdeer or nasseb ot whatever that thing is.... because of duas:D

Umm Abed
04-18-2016, 10:03 AM
No you dont have to PM, sister, whoever says they'r in take note of their names and then we start.

ramen-thelegend
04-18-2016, 11:50 AM
sorry people you dont really get what i'm trying to say, sorry i'm not clear enough. i'll try explaining it again

i already had thought of dividing it by making some kinds of tables before but i thought it wouldn't be nice. like as if i'm forcing it. and maybe some people want to recite less and some more.

so what you recite is a minimum of five rukus(paragraphs) and a makimum of 2 surahs . everyone has to proceed to the ayahs where the last member left. look, its like if i start dividing it and telling you guys what to recite i'll have to go on with the flow anyway isn't it?
if you still dont understand i'll explain it agian: every member starts reciting quran from where the last member left.

now what you need to do is please either check what the laster poster has chosen to recite or go through this other post (that i'm going to post in a minute) that contains all the participants names via mention and also the surah and ayah numbers that they'll be reciting. u look at the last one and tell me what you're reciting by any means and i'll just keep adding people names to the list(i'll keep editing ok?) get it now?

just in case you forget what you have to recite i'll address your names via mention so you dont have to go through the whole list all over and over again :) so you just simply go see your profile and then mentions and then you'll find it!

get it now?

so wake up and be alarmed people!

this was just a start, wait and watch how much more awesome things i'll make you guys do! (hihihi)hope you're not tired already...and you're not mad at me..

and one more thing, i'm assuming this thread is going to be messed up by the 28th of april, so on the 29th i'll make another thread for the dua stuff! :)

and one last thing: i might delay the date until i get atleast 100 participants..yeah yeah sounds hard but its not impossible and i know it! please everyone of you really do count so 1) dont take it easy and light, be serious and sure! 2) dont think your participation doesn't matter, it does! aaand team work makes the dream work!...

sorry i'm a little way too exited but let me tell you one,last, thing: i've only completed recitation of quran once and never participated in such stuff, i've already learned loads from IB and i'm hoping i'll learn lots from your duas too( my prayers be like please give me a chocolate and chips factory and i'll give 50% percent of its prophet in charity..i now sounds immature..so i want to learn how you guys really get all emotional and how we really should pray and stuff)

and i want to be the saviour of our ummah but i have absolutely zero leadership qualities( yeah yeah i dream big :( ) so ...you get it???

ramen-thelegend
04-18-2016, 12:07 PM
here:

1) @noraina 1:1-7, 2:1-100
2) @ramen-thelegend 2:101-200
3) @sister herb 2:201-286
4) @Umm Abed 3:1-100
5) @MuhammadIbrahim 3:101-200
6) @ its a secret, you dont have to know 4:1-100
7) @Hamza :) 4:100-186
8) @farhan Fan 2 5:1-126, 6:1-66
9) @BilalKid 6:66-165
10) @farhan ????
11) @IrfanUllahKhan ????
12) ????
13) @ waiting for someone!

noraina
04-18-2016, 01:10 PM
They worked! :D

ramen-thelegend
04-18-2016, 01:15 PM
They worked! :D
sister herb doesn't work -_-
tell me what to do!

noraina
04-18-2016, 01:22 PM
I'm not sure, let me try:

@sister herb

ConcealedGem
04-18-2016, 02:01 PM
Someone summarise for me?

Umm Abed
04-19-2016, 10:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ConcealedGem
You should continue from where I stop. Check the post 23.

ramen-thelegend
04-19-2016, 10:48 AM
You should continue from where I stop. Check the post 23.
format_quote Originally Posted by ConcealedGem
check the original post please, i mean the edit part:statisfie

MuhammadIbrahim
04-19-2016, 08:40 PM
Muhammad Ibrahim 3:100-200

MuhammadIbrahim
04-19-2016, 08:46 PM
Dear brothers and sisters,
How would we be able to recite together?

ahmedfarhan
04-20-2016, 07:38 AM
jazak Allah.

ramen-thelegend
04-20-2016, 09:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuhammadIbrahim
why is everyone so confused man?
look you just recite quran at home.
not online or something:D
we divide the quran recitation into all of us and each individual recites their own part at home. when we're all done , then on the 29th of april we all pray for ....like do duas for...*everyone mentioned above*
get it now?
we dont have to get together at my home or something, its ib thats connecting us ok?

i know its confusing because this has never happened before but we should always try doing something new!

huhhhhhhhhhhh 20th already and we only have like 8 participants...
so only eight people on ib are interested in QURAN recitition/completion ? :(imsad
* disappointed*

edit: i'm sorry i meant 29th of april not may, i've edited it now, but just wanted to make sure you take notice of it :)

Umm Abed
04-20-2016, 10:28 AM
This is only the begining, ramen, soon the numbers will grow! :)

Umm Abed
04-20-2016, 10:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuhammadIbrahim
See post 23.

You continue where I left, brother.

ramen-thelegend
04-20-2016, 12:31 PM
This is only the begining, ramen, soon the numbers will grow! :)
yeah yeah yeah....

but .........
*disappointed*

so many of you guys would have passed by surely but.......you awesome dont want to give some time to doing something awesome....imsad

Kiro
04-20-2016, 01:16 PM
wswrb
@farhan explain to me the purpose of the thread. I need language, explanation from a coherent speaking Adult

Umm Abed
04-20-2016, 01:18 PM
Purpose of thread: to gain rewards. @Kiro

Kiro
04-20-2016, 01:19 PM
Purpose of thread: to gain rewards. @Kiro
I mean. Explain the thread to me.

Umm Abed
04-20-2016, 01:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
I mean. Explain the thread to me.
Oh ok. Check post 23, you can continue where MuhammadIbrahim leaves off from. :)

strivingobserver98
04-20-2016, 01:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Sakina01

Sorry, kept forgetting to update on here. I've finished my Juz Alhamdulillah.

It looks like its been a while since 1st post has been updated. What is the latest with this club?

Jzk

Brother @Yanal gone missing :O, :ia: he can update us soon.

I'm sure most of the Juz are completed by now. Next step is to fill those remaining slots left.

Umm Abed
04-20-2016, 02:22 PM

Can I join? Or do we wait for OP?

ramen-thelegend
04-20-2016, 02:36 PM
wswrb
@farhan explain to me the purpose of the thread. I need language, explanation from a coherent speaking Adult
*ouch(no i mean awwwwuuuuccchhhh)*
i cant use any simpler language man........
wait let me try again: we do this QURAN COMPLETION/recitation thing and then pray for .........*man i'm tired of copy pasting that*

Serinity
04-20-2016, 02:49 PM

Can anyone summarise in simpler words? I presume that it is a Quran completion/recitation thread? So do we post here when we are done with our recitation? Allah knows best.

ramen-thelegend
04-20-2016, 02:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan Fan 2

Can anyone summarise in simpler words? I presume that it is a Quran completion/recitation thread? So do we post here when we are done with our recitation? Allah knows best.
:facepalm::facepalm:
ok now listen brother, yes it is one
and after you're done with the recitation,
i'll make another thread on the 28th of april and then on the 29th we all make dua together. ok?

Serinity
04-20-2016, 02:55 PM
:facepalm::facepalm:
ok now listen brother, yes it is one
and after you're done with the recitation,
i'll make another thread on the 28th of april and then on the 29th we all make dua together. ok?
Ok, I will recite from ?

And I will post here when I am done, PS. This is NOT a competition, it is a COMPL​ETION

Kiro
04-20-2016, 03:14 PM
*ouch(no i mean awwwwuuuuccchhhh)*
i cant use any simpler language man........
wait let me try again: we do this QURAN COMPLETION/recitation thing and the pray for .........*man i'm tired of copy pasting that*
I still don't understand padwan

Serinity
04-20-2016, 03:17 PM
Ikr. please summarise in 1 sentence.

ramen-thelegend
04-20-2016, 03:19 PM
someone help me!
pleahehehehehehehehehse????
:cry::cry:
:heated::heated:

Kiro
04-20-2016, 03:20 PM
Ikr. please summarise in 1 sentence.
This one, needs to spend 2 years in the hyperbolic time chamber to write this.

noraina
04-20-2016, 03:22 PM
Ramen is trying to organise an online Qur'an recitation event with this thread. Starting from al-Fatiha, each member will recite a certain amount of verses from the Qur'an, starting from where the last member says they left off.

So I'm going to recite al Fatiha to al-Baqarah verse 100, and Ramen is going to recite al-Baqarah verses 100-200, and then sister Herb is reciting al-Baqarah 200-286, and so on. All this has to be done before the 29th of April, inshaAllah completing the whole Qur'an.

Then she'll make another thread where dua is collectively made for the Muslim Ummah and the world in general and send blessings upon the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

Do you guys understand now? :)

sister herb
04-20-2016, 03:26 PM
Simple to explain: each of us will read at home one part of the Quran. When you have recited your part, you make a post to thread (which sis ramen-thelegend will post at 28th of April) like "I have finished. Next one please". Then next one will recite his/hers part and do the same. And then next one makes same and then next one until we have together recited the whole Quran.

Did I understand this right?

ramen-thelegend
04-20-2016, 03:27 PM
THANKS SISTA, THANK YOU SO MUCH, CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH! imsad
:phew
so ....?
if you still dont understand sister @noraina and @sister herb will explain it to you :)
right sister?

Kiro
04-20-2016, 03:30 PM
Ramen is trying to organise an online Qur'an recitation event with this thread. Starting from al-Fatiha, each member will recite a certain amount of verses from the Qur'an, starting from where the last member says they left off.

So I'm going to recite al Fatiha to al-Baqarah verse 100, and Ramen is going to recite al-Baqarah verses 100-200, and then sister Herb is reciting al-Baqarah 200-286, and so on. All this has to be done before the 29th of April, inshaAllah completing the whole Qur'an.

Then she'll make another thread where dua is collectively made for the Muslim Ummah and the world in general and send blessings upon the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).

Yes. Ramen should speak like this :popcorn::omg:
@Linkdeutscher join

sister herb
04-20-2016, 03:35 PM
We should also notice that someone might have connection problems to internet or some other computer problems. We could set time limit to one recitation and if one of us haven´t make that post in some time (I have finished...), next one will recite previous and his/hers own part. How this sounds?

More work maybe but remember that purpose is good (and you may get reward from it). ;)

ramen-thelegend
04-20-2016, 03:38 PM
@Linkdeutscher join
yeah and you should join too

Serinity
04-20-2016, 03:56 PM
I will join. I really need the blessings of reading Quran. And we may share our good deeds with each other....... MAY ALLAH BLESS THIS !

(If it is permissible to say) I ask ALLAH that for EVERY ayat EVERY SINGLE ONE who PARTICIPATES gets a share in the deed.

I hope so. :)

ramen-thelegend
04-20-2016, 04:00 PM
I will join. I really need the blessings of reading Quran. And we may share our good deeds with each other....... MAY ALLAH BLESS THIS !

(If it is permissible to say) I ask ALLAH that for EVERY ayat EVERY SINGLE ONE who PARTICIPATES gets a share in the deed.

I hope so. :)
amen! inshahallah
*ramen means amen in pastafarianism ..hihihi*

ramen-thelegend
04-20-2016, 04:07 PM
sister @noraina !!!
brother @hamza:) doesn't work....imsad
i'm talking about the other hamza...the o'levels brother hamza with :) the one that made the best thread* i mean the eating thread* and the one who's going to be starting a'levels in september, the smart one, the one who'll be studying cardiology and other fancy medicine stuff!
yeah that one! the golden one

anyone else can help? @ConcealedGem ?

Serinity
04-20-2016, 04:25 PM
here:

1) @noraina 1:1-7, 2:1-100
2) @ramen-thelegend 2:101-200
3) @sister herb 2:201-286
4) @Umm Abed 3:1-100
5) @MuhammadIbrahim 3:101-200
6) @ its a secret, you dont have to know 4:1-100
7) @hamza:) 4:100-186
8) @farhan Fan 2 5:???
9) @farhan ????
10) @IrfanUllahKhan ????
11) @BilalKid ????
12) @ waiting for someone!
5:1-120 and 6:1-66 (SubhanAllah, I just read verse 6:66, great reminder!)

noraina
04-20-2016, 04:31 PM
Assalamu Alayku,
@ramen-thelegend , it should be Hamza with the smiley, like this:

@Hamza :)

04-20-2016, 04:40 PM
sister @noraina !!!
brother @hamza:) doesn't work....imsad
i'm talking about the other hamza...the o'levels brother hamza with :) the one that made the best thread* i mean the eating thread* and the one who's going to be starting a'levels in september, the smart one, the one who'll be studying cardiology and other fancy medicine stuff!
yeah that one!

anyone else can help? @ConcealedGem ?
It is Hamza with the smiley, let me try.

@Hamza :)

sister herb
04-20-2016, 05:08 PM
That´s a great thing indeed. I started already to "train" my part. I read it partly by Arabic and I was surprising how many words I still understood. (It was couple of years when I studied Arabic but I have been lazy with it during the last years. :embarrass ).

Maybe this will inspire me to start my studing again.

Serinity
04-20-2016, 05:33 PM
Just to note, I only know about 6 surahs. :/ I need to revise them.

04-20-2016, 06:00 PM
Just to note, I only know about 6 surahs. :/ I need to revise them.
Do it as soon as you can

04-20-2016, 07:33 PM
Done my part alhamdulillah

04-20-2016, 07:41 PM
Done 23 and 24 alhamdulillah,
25 left

Serinity
04-20-2016, 08:20 PM
Should we record it?

04-20-2016, 08:25 PM
Should we record it?
Nope

crookedrib
04-20-2016, 10:42 PM
@Linkdeutscher join
I see what you did there.

Isn't this basically the same thing as the Qur'an club? http://www.islamicboard.com/qur-an/1...uran-club.html
@ramen-thelegend . Yes I did receive your message however I will not be participating. I believe this is bid'ah and not part of the sunnah of nabi :saw:.

strivingobserver98
04-20-2016, 10:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crookedrib
Isn't this basically the same thing as the Qur'an club? The Quran Club!
Good observation sis!

We can merge this Qur'an project and Qur'an club together? Would be much easier :).

Sakina'141
04-20-2016, 10:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by farhan

Brother @Yanal gone missing :O, :ia: he can update us soon.

I'm sure most of the Juz are completed by now. Next step is to fill those remaining slots left.
Ok THanks.

Oh yes, no one has probably taken the empty slots, I will try to complete juz 5 and 7 inshaAllah.

Sakina'141
04-20-2016, 10:53 PM

Sakina'141
04-20-2016, 11:16 PM

Can I join? Or do we wait for OP?

Yes Of Course you can join! :) Please take any of the empty juzzes that no one has taken already (I have just taken 5 and 7).

Thank you!

JazakAllah khair!

Umm Abed
04-21-2016, 06:23 AM

Il take juz 11, Il give others a chance to choose the other ones:)

Jazakallah khair sis @Sakina01

strivingobserver98
04-21-2016, 11:54 AM

Spoke with @ramen-thelegend

The other projects in here will stay.

All the Qur'an reciting will be moved to this thread :ia:: http://www.islamicboard.com/qur-an/1...uran-club.html

Should make things easier now.

Please let us know what juz you would like to pick on the thread linked above :).
@noraina @sister herb @MuhammadIbrahim @farhan Fan 2 @IrfanUllahKhan

sister herb
04-21-2016, 01:51 PM
I wouldn´t merge them.

What "juz" means? I don´t understand the word.

strivingobserver98
04-21-2016, 01:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
I wouldn´t merge them.

What "juz" means? I don´t understand the word.
The threads are not merged :), just the Qur'an recitation project.

The Qur'an is divided into 30 sections, one section is called a Juz.

04-21-2016, 05:29 PM
All ajzaa done alhamdulillah

strivingobserver98
04-21-2016, 05:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza :)
All ajzaa done alhamdulillah
Alhamdulilah :).

Would you like to pick any more spots/spaces to take?

ConcealedGem
04-21-2016, 05:38 PM
I told Ramen I'm doing juz 21, can someone update this because I don't think she has.. جزاك اللهُ خير‎

noraina
04-21-2016, 07:39 PM
If no-one has done it already I will read juz 19 inshaAllah. :)

noraina
04-21-2016, 07:46 PM
And 18 too, jazakAlah khayr :)

strivingobserver98
04-22-2016, 01:04 AM
18, 19 and 21 added :).

Let us know when your done.

ramen-thelegend
04-22-2016, 12:03 PM
18, 19 and 21 added :).

Let us know when your done.

*you're

let me remind you all the due date is 29th!

and does anyone know where brother @Yanal is?
this is concerning, not that he's not anymore in the thread, but he hasn't been online lately. hope he's not sick or something. lets just pray for the best huh?

04-22-2016, 02:26 PM
*you're

let me remind you all the due date is 29th!

and does anyone know where brother @Yanal is?
this is concerning, not that he's not anymore in the thread, but he hasn't been online lately. hope he's not sick or something. lets just pray for the best huh?
Hope he's doing good

04-22-2016, 02:43 PM
Alhamdulilah :).

Would you like to pick any more spots/spaces to take?
13 and 14 inshaAllah

sister herb
04-23-2016, 08:51 AM
I´ll take juz 20.

04-23-2016, 06:33 PM
13 and 14 done alhamdulillah

strivingobserver98
04-23-2016, 06:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza :)
13 and 14 done alhamdulillah
:jz: for the update :). All spaces are filled now. Soon :ia: a khatm will be completed.

ConcealedGem
04-24-2016, 12:00 PM
الحمد لله just finished juz 21. update thread iA.

Linkdeutscher
04-25-2016, 10:40 PM

Yes, I understand now, this is a bid'ah not practised by any of the sahaba. Any every innovation is misguidance, and every misguidance is in the fire.

ramen-thelegend
04-26-2016, 12:20 AM
Yes, I understand now, this is a bid'ah not practised by any of the sahaba. Any every innovation is misguidance, and every misguidance is in the fire.
someone explain this to me.
shouldn't we stop?

ConcealedGem
04-26-2016, 09:19 PM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Around 3 days left, hope everyone's reading is going well in sha Allah, may Allah accept it from you all, this thread reminds me of Ramadan and taraweeh prayers. :)

ramen-thelegend
04-27-2016, 01:19 AM
2 days left!
everybody pack up!

someone has a good title for the dua thread please???

Umm Abed
04-27-2016, 07:47 AM
You can name it 'Islamic Board Universal Dua', 'Islamic Board Dua after Completions' or 'Islamic Board Dua for the Ummah'.

noraina
04-27-2016, 08:38 AM
Assalamu Alaykum,

Just to let you guys know I completed 18 and 19 Alhamdulillah. Two days left!

ramen-thelegend
04-27-2016, 09:32 AM
You can name it 'Islamic Board Universal Dua', 'Islamic Board Dua after Completions' or 'Islamic Board Dua for the Ummah'.
nice!
i guess it should be: islamic board universal dua after completions for the ummah!

???

Umm Abed
04-27-2016, 02:24 PM
nice!
i guess it should be: islamic board universal dua after completions for the ummah!

???
Yes I agree, your choice is nice:)

Has your thread been merged with this one?

ramen-thelegend
04-27-2016, 02:48 PM
Yes I agree, your choice is nice:)

Has your thread been merged with this one?
yes!

edit: i just discovered this:
:threadmrg

ramen-thelegend
04-28-2016, 12:04 PM
ok now i just to give a wake up call to everyone:
hope everyone's done by now :)

Juzz 1: @Yanal
Juzz 2: @فرحان
Juzz 3: @فرحان
Juzz 4: @BilalKid
Juzz 5: @Sakina01
Juzz 6: @Maryam Gold
Juzz 7: @Sakina01
Juzz 8: @Khalid Saifullah
Juzz 9: @Khalid Saifullah
Juzz 10: @Sakina01
Juzz 11: @Umm Abed
Juzz 12: @ramen-thelegend
Juzz 13: @Hamza :)
Juzz 14: @Hamza :)
Juzz 15: @Samiun
Juzz 16: @-S-
Juzz 17: @Huzzy_786
Juzz 18: @noraina
Juzz 19: @noraina
Juzz 21: @ConcealedGem
Juzz 22: @Asiyah3
Juzz 23: @Hamza :)
Juzz 24: @Hamza :)
Juzz 25: @Hamza :)
Juzz 26: @Arsallan
Juzz 27: @Asiyah3
Juzz 28: @Far7an
Juzz 29: @Mashura
Juzz 30: (Brother wishes to be anonymous)

sister herb
04-28-2016, 02:54 PM
Done.

Linkdeutscher
05-03-2016, 04:59 PM
someone explain this to me.
shouldn't we stop?
Why did you start and take part in something without checking whether it has a basis on the book of Allah or the sunnah of his messenger :saws:?

ramen-thelegend
05-03-2016, 05:02 PM
Why did you start and take part in something without checking whether it has a basis on the book of Allah or the sunnah of his messenger :saws:?
i'm sorry, thats what everybody around does so...

well, its done now. no need to talk about it anymore :)

sister herb
05-03-2016, 05:09 PM
Meaning of this thread (what sister Ramen started) was to read the whole Quran by members plus make dua for the Ummah. How this is against Islam? Never mind, we already did it, right or wrong. Hopely Allah is mercifull to us all.

Umm Abed
05-17-2016, 03:23 PM

Whats next, do we continue for this thread?

Please update:jz:

strivingobserver98
05-17-2016, 03:29 PM

Whats next, do we continue for this thread?

Please update:jz:

Brother @Yanal is leading the thread. I've tagged him so :ia: he sees this.

For the time being.. I will edit the all the Juz in different colour for those who have completed it :).

Umm Abed
05-17-2016, 03:35 PM
Im hoping he will update it regularly, and :jz: for editing it. :)

There is also place for more people who want to join and who ever want to do so please do so, khair :jz:

Butterfly
03-30-2017, 01:02 AM
I would like to join.

Also, I have a question. What should we recite in the sujood that come in the verses in Quran? I have been reading all month long and I'm close to completing it, time and time again this question always came to me when I came across a sajdah. What I have done is got up, said Allahu Akbar and gone down for sajdah and kept repeating Subhana Rabbi al-Alaa. I didn't make Salaam after. I don't know if this was correct, I'll look into it inshaAllah. What do our other members do?

Aay1K0
06-02-2018, 07:48 AM
Anyone wants to recite and listen to the recitation of Quran, download Quran mobile app from app store.

SoldierAmatUllah
05-25-2020, 01:37 PM
Is it still going on?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.