/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Did you know that these people existed?

Ali Hammuda
02-04-2016, 01:26 PM
The Prophet PBUH said:

مِنْ أَشَدِّ أُمَّتِي لِي حُبًّا نَاسٌ يَكُونُونَ بَعْدِي يَوَدُّ أَحَدُهُمْ لَوْ رَآنِي بِأَهْلِهِ وَمَالِهِ
"There are a people from my Ummah who shall come after me who love me so intensely that they would wish to see me even at the expense of losing their family and wealth.” (Muslim)

Think over this one more time –

This is an individual whom, if is given the offer of bidding farewell to his wife/her husband, sons and daughters, every penny he’d earned or saved and every single possession under his name, to then live a life without family and wealth ..

And in return?

To take a single glance at the luminous face of the Prophet Mohammad PBUH

This individual would accept.

What are the signs of such a people?

Their relentless adherence to the prophet’s way, both inwardly and outwardly, taking from what he gave and refraining from what he forbade.

May Allah make us amongst them

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Asiyah3
02-04-2016, 01:51 PM
I hope to become one of them inshaAllah :) at least to try

fhmn63
02-04-2016, 02:55 PM
May we go to Jannatul firdaus to meet him every day eternally.

azc
02-04-2016, 03:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali Hammuda
The Prophet PBUH said:مِنْ أَشَدِّ أُمَّتِي لِي حُبًّا نَاسٌ يَكُونُونَ بَعْدِي يَوَدُّ أَحَدُهُمْ لَوْ رَآنِي بِأَهْلِهِ وَمَالِهِ"There are a people from my Ummah who shall come after me who love me so intensely that they would wish to see me even at the expense of losing their family and wealth.” (Muslim)Think over this one more time –This is an individual whom, if is given the offer of bidding farewell to his wife/her husband, sons and daughters, every penny he’d earned or saved and every single possession under his name, to then live a life without family and wealth ..And in return?To take a single glance at the luminous face of the Prophet Mohammad PBUHThis individual would accept.What are the signs of such a people?Their relentless adherence to the prophet’s way, both inwardly and outwardly, taking from what he gave and refraining from what he forbade.May Allah make us amongst them
Ameen.JazakAllah

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
02-04-2016, 09:36 PM
nice post

i say from my laptop sitting upon a cushioned bedding amidst comfort whilst the merriment of my family can be heard in the background....

ya Allah how distant we are....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.