PDA

View Full Version : I feel so uncomfortable about Jannah - solved



Kiro
02-04-2016, 05:04 PM
swwrb

Edit: "Maybe thats it! I have to neither single nor unsingle coz you cant get married if there is no gender to assign too since marriage is between two genders. Omd genius kiro strikes again"
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The-Deist
02-04-2016, 05:12 PM
If you don't expect us to understand you why make the thread?
Reply

Kiro
02-04-2016, 05:17 PM
Originally Posted by StrivingforDeen
If you don't expect us to understand you why make the thread?
Because maybe Allah can make some exceptions or maybe my fate is doomed. I want answers and reassurance.
Reply

greenhill
02-04-2016, 05:22 PM
That's why Allah says these things. He knows us better for He Created us.

What do we know of jannah except that we will be happier there. What we love here on earth will be many folds better there.

You can't just take half a picture and say things about 'comfortable' as the choice is heaven or hell. You definitely won't feel comfortable there in hell..

:peace:
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
The-Deist
02-04-2016, 05:22 PM
How will making this thread affect gods decision? Of course I can be wrong but if the hadith is true it is.
Reply

Kiro
02-04-2016, 05:24 PM
Originally Posted by StrivingforDeen
How will making this thread affect gods decision? Of course I can be wrong but if the hadith is true it is.
I just want to know if there is a way. They say the soul gets whatever it desires so maybe its possible but a scholar Darul Ilm said, Jannah is not for single people.
Reply

Kiro
02-04-2016, 05:27 PM
Originally Posted by greenhill
That's why Allah says these things. He knows us better for He Created us.

What do we know of jannah except that we will be happier there. What we love here on earth e will be many folds better there.

You can't just take half a picture and say things about 'comfortable' as the choice is heaven or hell. You definitely won't feel comfortable there in he'll..
If
:peace:
But I don't want to be forced into something I don't want to do.
Reply

The-Deist
02-04-2016, 05:29 PM
All I can do is dream about Paradise. I ain't got no religion, haha.
Reply

sister herb
02-04-2016, 05:39 PM
Originally Posted by Kiro
I just want to know if there is a way. They say the soul gets whatever it desires so maybe its possible but a scholar Darul Ilm said, Jannah is not for single people.
Isn´t it say that nobody isn´t single in Jannah? So if you haven´t spouse in this life, there you will have. You may like to live single in the earth but as Allah knows us better than we know each others, may He knows we will be happy in Jannah with a spouse who is like our soul mate.

As it said: "No woman will be unmarried in Paradise...", not that no woman will enter to Paradise if she is unmarried.
Reply

Kiro
02-04-2016, 05:50 PM
Originally Posted by sister herb
Isn´t it say that nobody isn´t single in Jannah? So if you haven´t spouse in this life, there you will have. You may like to live single in the earth but as Allah knows us better than we know each others, may He knows we will be happy in Jannah with a spouse who is like our soul mate.

As it said: "No woman will be unmarried in Paradise...", not that no woman will enter to Paradise if she is unmarried.
By that logic, it doent mean Allah made us the same, i dont think everyone deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep down wants the same thing, i just want to be alone. There are angels in jannah and not married so maybe i have to become fullllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly asexual to bypass this
Reply

Kiro
02-04-2016, 05:54 PM
Maybe thats it! I have to neither single nor unsingle coz you cant get married if there is no gender to assign too since marriage is between two genders. Omd genius kiro strikes again
Reply

Umm Malik
02-04-2016, 09:13 PM
Originally Posted by Kiro
swwrb

before you say, focus on getting there, I can't focus on something I feel uncomfortable now and don't think I'm weird or think this thread is trivial, I feel so uncomfortable. Before you ask how old I am, it's nots a case 'you will know when you get older' or 'those hormones haven't kicked in yet' :phew:Emoji19:

It feels very forced and kinda hurtful because I just feel it's so forced. :(

"No woman will be unmarried in Paradise. Every woman will have a husband, and there will be no single people in Paradise. It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “…there will be no one in Paradise who is unmarried.” Narrated by Muslim (2834). "
Source - https://islamqa.info/en/96598

I don't expect any of you to understand me, only Allah understands me...
in jannah ... you will get intel you get satisfied
so allah know what he create in you ... and he know what you like and what you heat
there is no pain no sadness
sometimes we dislike somethings because of our sycologie case
and if allah reward you jannah you will get happy with everrything witch he gives you
when you get this thinking just say ... houwwa l'awwalo wa lakhirou wa dahirou wa lbatinou wahuwa bikulli shayin alim '' He is the First and the Last, the Evident and the Immanent: and He has full knowledge of all things."

and say : allah ... allahu rabbi ... la ouchrikou bihi shayan
those adkar will help you a lot to avoid this kind of thinking
and remember that allah is the all knowing and our head is small to think of the unseen
so let everything until the best time of it
try to do what allah tell you to get jannah ... and if you win it ... you will get all the element of happiness
i swear ... so think of what you have to do... and let the gift and the reward from allah subhanahu
Reply

keiv
02-05-2016, 02:24 AM
Don't worry my young brother, those hormones haven't kicked in yet. You will know when you get older :peace:
Reply

greenhill
02-05-2016, 03:14 AM
Originally Posted by Kiro
But I don't want to be forced into something I don't want to do.
If you care to admit it to self, that point of view is exactly what caused Satan to slip from his most lofty of places and thrown into being the accursed! He only refused to bow to Adam.

Hence it is the intention. What is your intention? If the intention is to serve Allah because you want to attain His Blessings then it is not about what you want or don't want to do, you will serve Him as best you could. It is because of pride that we decide what it is that we want to do. And if we so choose that we do not 'feel' like doing it then, our pride tells us that is is 'beneath us' to do and hence we won't like doing it and it becomes something 'forced'. I am forced to study so I may get good results to go on to better things.... but I don't want to be told what to do and I study begrudgingly.. or I do realize that my future depends on what I put in now and willingly put aside the hours to give e a chance of that better future... studying or not studying is the course of action. Willing or not willing is the state of mind. The result will be the result. What happens when it comes out?

:peace:
Reply

Abz2000
02-05-2016, 06:49 AM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=PJe9ORqy-x8
Reply

Kiro
02-05-2016, 06:49 AM
Originally Posted by maryam muslimah
in jannah ... you will get intel you get satisfied
so allah know what he create in you ... and he know what you like and what you heat
there is no pain no sadness
sometimes we dislike somethings because of our sycologie case
and if allah reward you jannah you will get happy with everrything witch he gives you
when you get this thinking just say ... houwwa l'awwalo wa lakhirou wa dahirou wa lbatinou wahuwa bikulli shayin alim '' He is the First and the Last, the Evident and the Immanent: and He has full knowledge of all things."

and say : allah ... allahu rabbi ... la ouchrikou bihi shayan
those adkar will help you a lot to avoid this kind of thinking
and remember that allah is the all knowing and our head is small to think of the unseen
so let everything until the best time of it
try to do what allah tell you to get jannah ... and if you win it ... you will get all the element of happiness
i swear ... so think of what you have to do... and let the gift and the reward from allah subhanahu
Originally Posted by keiv
Don't worry my young brother, those hormones haven't kicked in yet. You will know when you get older :peace:
I'm almost done with puberty lol
Originally Posted by greenhill
If you care to admit it to self, that point of view is exactly what caused Satan to slip from his most lofty of places and thrown into being the accursed! He only refused to bow to Adam.

Hence it is the intention. What is your intention? If the intention is to serve Allah because you want to attain His Blessings then it is not about what you want or don't want to do, you will serve Him as best you could. It is because of pride that we decide what it is that we want to do. And if we so choose that we do not 'feel' like doing it then, our pride tells us that is is 'beneath us' to do and hence we won't like doing it and it becomes something 'forced'. I am forced to study so I may get good results to go on to better things.... but I don't want to be told what to do and I study begrudgingly.. or I do realize that my future depends on what I put in now and willingly put aside the hours to give e a chance of that better future... studying or not studying is the course of action. Willing or not willing is the state of mind. The result will be the result. What happens when it comes out?

:peace:


Guys

"Maybe thats it! I have to neither single nor unsingle coz you cant get married if there is no gender to assign too since marriage is between two genders. Omd genius kiro strikes again"

You have to become where the terms single or not-single cannot apply to you so you can't be classified for marriage because it cannot be designated to you
Reply

Kiro
02-05-2016, 06:51 AM
I'm asexual and aromantic lol now just wish I have no balls lol fully asexual
Reply

keiv
02-05-2016, 04:51 PM
*Nevermind I'm not even getting close to that one :skeleton:
Reply

~ Sabr ~
03-15-2016, 03:26 PM
Originally Posted by Kiro
But I don't want to be forced into something I don't want to do.
What is your age please? You sound like a stroppy teenager?
Reply

Serinity
03-15-2016, 05:18 PM
I don't care really. Knowing what I've went through, I just want to succeed. :)
Reply

Kiro
03-15-2016, 05:47 PM
Originally Posted by ~ Sabr ~
What is your age please? You sound like a stroppy teenager?
I may or I may not be a stroppy teenager :p
Reply

Serinity
03-15-2016, 06:03 PM
May Allah strengthen our Imaan at the time of death, that we may enter Jannah. Ameen.

Remember, to die not, except as Muslims!
Reply

~ Sabr ~
03-16-2016, 08:48 AM
Originally Posted by Kiro
I may or I may not be a stroppy teenager :p
Fear Allaah, and do not say something you might regret :ia:
Reply

Kiro
03-16-2016, 01:42 PM
Originally Posted by ~ Sabr ~
Fear Allaah, and do not say something you might regret :ia:
I'm confused. Why do you say this? Did I do something wrong?
Reply

~ Sabr ~
03-17-2016, 11:59 AM
Originally Posted by Kiro
I'm confused. Why do you say this? Did I do something wrong?
Your topic title.
Reply

Kiro
03-17-2016, 02:17 PM
Originally Posted by ~ Sabr ~
Your topic title.
theres nothing wrong with feeling uncomfortable.
Reply

~ Sabr ~
03-17-2016, 02:21 PM
Ok brother, carry on.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-13-2015, 04:46 AM
  2. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-16-2010, 10:34 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-16-2005, 09:43 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-16-2005, 06:47 PM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!