/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Astagfirullah by Dice One

emem
02-05-2016, 12:31 PM
Assalam Walaikum friends! My name is Muhammad Edris M. Masorong III from the Philippines. I am currently 23 years old and still unenrolled. I will be studying back 3rd year or 4th year college again. While still not in school. I keep praying to Almighty Allah(swt) 5 times a day and one night some days ago while I still can't sleep, I thought of a song to offer to Allah(swt) for all the bad things I do in life like smoking, burning Marijuana, and drinking beer. I'm not drinking beer consistently at the moment and I must tell you I have been stealing beer before and other beverages from the Kambal Pandesal store at the ground floor and some junk food when I was still an unbeliever and stopped praying to Allah(swt). But now, I am not doing that anymore. Allah has helped my soul become pure. But I still smoke about 10 sticks of Mighty Red cigarettes per day and burn Marijuana from time to time at the top floor of our condominium.

The song is kinda funny. Astagfirullah for the way I write songs. Astagfirullah means I seek forgiveness from Allah(swt).

Astagfirullah
by Dice

Chorus:

Astagfirullah(4x)
Astagfirullah for every smoke i inhale
Astagfirullah for every weed and cocktail
Astagfirullah(4x)

I wake up in the morning and find myself pulled by the nicotine
I went to the balcony and smoked me something
after that i went to the bathroom and performed ablution
faced the carpet at the floor bowed down it was my intuition
i'm on a mission
to seek Allah's forgiveness and have an ever-lasting vacation at Jannah Paradise

(Repeat Chorus)

I had saved a little money and was forced to buy some weed
Shaitan whispered but I tried to never believe
I went to the rooftop and burned myself
but Alhamdullilah I finished the Quran and placed it on the top shelf
I also bought some beer for a double-lasting fun
i heard the guards coming up and then i went to run
believing in Allah is my gun
show me a light as radiant as the sun

(Repeat Chorus)

I'm coming home

Ha ha. That's it.

I also am planning to join the First Filipino Rap Battle League called FlipTop here in the Pines. I have written another rap song called Wala Lang or Nothing Really. I hope it's still with me. It's Tagalog by the way. I have written a number of songs back then but it got stolen along with my Entrep Biz called Nsyd Pen which Pimps Ur Pen! I have this stickers that I call tags and place it inside the pen.

I am still to make 25 posts to go before I can post links, but you can search for 'Dice Uno' for my fan page of hip hop.

'The Pen is mightier than the sword' - I think by our National hero, Jose Rizal
&
'The ink of a scholar is more holier than the blood of a martyr' - Prophet Muhammad(saw)

I also have written some Rock n Roll Metal songs :skeleton: for my band named 'Cinch' when I was still an unbeliever and just came from a very near to death paralyzation or comatose with my family. To tell you the truth, we all have been comatosed. But first, I was just the one a couple of years back by 1 year and 3 months.

I don't know if this is true, but I could remember that time while I lay in bed, some kind of hope... a voice was calling me. It said, "Are you willing to trade your life by this curse happening to you to become a rockstar?" I don't know. I not even sure if I have amnesia. He he.

I warn you. The songs are kinda evil and to tell you the truth again, Shaitan helped me mark the words. I was full of hate, greed, lust, anger, jealousy, and most of all, revenge.

Just search the fan page 'Cinch' for the lyrics and updates.

Astagfirullah. So that's also why I've composed the sorry song.

I now am a true believer. I also just got out of rehab. I almost killed our carpenter Kuya Gelo back then because I was high in drugs. Ha ha. I stayed there for 4 months. It was to be 6 but I pleaded my parents especially my mom and she agreed and took me out on Oct. 22, 2015. I was put on it on July 23, 2015. There was also a Muslim there that was born as a Christian. We prayed together some time but I was forced by Shaitan to stop one moment but then luckily I read the Quran while I was thinking of nonsense on bed about to sleep like desperately desiring to have a Magic Buddy Bag which can give me anything that fits in it. I got sick and everytime I smoke, my stomach hurts. It became worse each days passing by. But yeah, I then read the Quran cause I got nothing to do and I think an angel whispered to me to read it. After reading some, I then didn't hesitate to pray and performed ablution and bowed down and prayed all the 5 obligatory prayers that i missed on that day.

I also observed that I am becoming more good as days passed. I am kinda in doubt of using weed but I want to view it as a drug that can help me prevent cancer as I heard that it can heal cancer because I smoke. I want to alternate to an e-cig but will still have to wait for school to save money.

Anyways. That's kinda a long post, so sorry. Ha ha.

I love you. :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
02-05-2016, 12:46 PM
Welcome to the forum.

format_quote Originally Posted by emem
I almost killed our carpenter Kuya Gelo back then because I was high in drugs.
What!? Stay far away from drugs of any sort from now on.

Brother it's good you are seeking the path to repentance. May Allah forgive you and all of us, ameen.

Keep up the 5 daily prayers. I would advise maybe visit a psychologist as well :ia:.

Please don't use this forum to promote any hip hop links :Emoji43:.

Asiyah3
02-05-2016, 03:40 PM
:wa:

That must be the longest welcome post! You just joined and already made a record bro. InshaAlllah you'll top all our statistics (member with most posts/threads, reputation, etc) one day :)

Welcome, we are always pleased to welcome winners.

azc
02-05-2016, 04:42 PM
Welcome to forum.I hope, InshaAllah, you'll become a good Muslim

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
emem
02-06-2016, 12:59 AM
Thank you everybody for your appreciation and advices. Ishaallah brother, I will soon enough stop taking drugs.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.