/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Any Brothers in Surrey or London Who Can Talk to a Guy About Islam?

MuslimahRo
02-06-2016, 03:35 AM
Assalam walaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu. Are there any brothers in the Surrey or London area who can explain Islam to a young guy who is interested in learning more about Islam and being a Muslim? He would like to make some Muslim friends. I think he would benefit from having real-life Muslim and Islamic influence. He is 34, white and college-educated. Somebody from a similar background might be ideal but any good Muslim male in the area is welcome. Reverts are especially welcome as they might relate better to him and vice versa! Also, are there any programs near Surrey or Woking for those interested in Islam? I did the research and there are two masajid in Woking that seem good. Somebody who could meet him at the masjid so he doesn't feel awkward would be good, too.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
02-06-2016, 06:17 AM
:wasalam:

:jz: for your concern.

I'll try and see if any of my friends will be willing to do it :ia:.

MuslimahRo
02-06-2016, 06:12 PM
Assalam walaikum. Jazak Allah Khair.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.