/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What a miracle!

emem
02-06-2016, 03:22 PM
A few days ago, I was still an unbeliever, but I am already a muslim, but I didn't pray. And one night, while having stomach aches and puking everytime I smoke, I read the Holy Quran and I think an angel whispered to me. After finishing i guess 3 pages of it, I prayed all the 5 obligatory prayers I missed that day. And wala, my stomach ache INSTANTLY vanished and when I smoke, i don't vomit anymore. It's such a miracle. I love Allah(swt), Prophet Muhammad(swt), the angels, the other prophets, and all the believers. Alhamdullilah. :statisfie

So if you're experiencing any ilnesses or pain, don't hesitate to seek Allah's(swt) help immediately and start to offer your prayers. He indeed sees and hears all, even if it is concealed or revealed.

I even steal a lot of beverages, junk food, and cigarettes before but now I don't do that as Allah(swt) has helped purified my heart and shun all those awful and evil deeds from me.

And also back then, I had panic attack and was confined in bed for 1 year and 3 months. Even my parents got it. I was so sad, confused, frustrated, angry, desperate, hopeless, helpless and lost, but the sole thing that helped us recover is prayer. Even if I feel so numb and so tired just doing little tasks, I consistently prayed and never gave up.

'Never a kazillion times ever give up!'

Oh yeah, and even our cat named Mingming the Great also had panic attack and became depressed cause when I got mine i noticed he sensed that I am ill and he wants to comfort me and he started meowing to me and went near my head while I lay in my bed, but I threw him hard at the cabinet because I was so sick.

I can't believe that I had recovered as well as my loved ones.

Astagfirullah for all the sins I have committed.

It is indeed no other than a real Miracle from Allah(swt).

Prayers works wonders! :Emoji47:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
02-06-2016, 03:26 PM
Salam alaykum

Great that Allah heard your prayers and helped you. :statisfie

greenhill
02-06-2016, 03:35 PM
Alhamdulillah!

May your journey be a good one. :shade:

:peace:

emem
02-06-2016, 03:37 PM
Thanks. He always hears my prayers. But I remembered back then that if you have prayed for something and it didn't happened yet, then Allah(swt) must be changing or doing another grant of a wish for you. I feel uneasy and evil before but now I have accepted Islam with all my heart again I don't want to let it go. Alhamdullilah. :Emoji49:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Aaqib
02-06-2016, 10:27 PM
Are you going to try not to smoke inshallah?

emem
02-07-2016, 04:45 PM
Inshaallah brother Aaqib. I tried to give up after some days and I already thought about it when I prayed then when the angel whispered to me, but I was forced to buy cigarettes and smoke again. But alhamdullilah before it was consistently stolen and 1 pack per day but now I only smoke 10 sticks a day. I will soon buy an e-cig to replace this smoking habit. My older brother has one too. He sells a lot of it with his wife. I'm truly sorry but it's kinda hard to quit on the spot. I've done this so many times but I keep on ending going back to smoke 1 stick again. Ha ha. But anyways, I will inshaallah quit this nasty habit. It is getting on my nerves as well as to my loved ones. Especially Allah(swt). But Allah understands. Allahuakbar. :D

Muslim Woman
02-07-2016, 04:51 PM
:sl:

just a reminder : miracles don't happen always . So , if duas are not answered in this world , don't get frustrated . It means , our duas will be answered in life hereafter and that's better .

The-Deist
02-08-2016, 07:30 AM
You were forced to buy cigarettes?

emem
02-08-2016, 11:40 AM
Yes, I was forced. I think it was Shaitan who did that. But inshaallah for Allah's(swt) sake, I will surely stop this soon. Yes, I agree too Muslim Woman.

The-Deist
02-08-2016, 11:42 AM
That means you just gave into your desires. Nothing else.

Kiro
02-08-2016, 01:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by StrivingforDeen
That means you just gave into your desires. Nothing else.
Like you giving into the desire of not quoting me :(

The-Deist
02-08-2016, 01:43 PM
@Kiro Haha, my quotes are not working.

Kiro
02-08-2016, 01:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by StrivingforDeen
@Kiro Haha, my quotes are not working.
Put more effort and passion into the quote button

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.