/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Instinct?. Sixth Sense?. Or Guardian Angel?.

ardianto
02-06-2016, 04:21 PM
When I was kid, my softball club often did training on a large field, together with other club that used another side of the field.

One day when I was standing on the field I had strong feeling that I must looking back. So I looking back and I saw a ball came very fast. Instinctively I moved my body, so the ball passed beside my head. I was shocked because I realize, if I didn't look back, then the ball would hit the back of my head and caused injury.

But immediately I wonder, what made me had a feeling to look back and then could avoid accident?. Instinct?, the sixth sense?. Or angel warned me to save me from accident?. I still wonder whenever I remember that moment and still don't know the answer.

Okay, brothers, sisters. What you think about this?. And do you have similar experience which you felt warned and then could avoid accident?.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
emem
02-06-2016, 04:59 PM
My experience was when I was still an unbeliever before, I had this stomach ache for days and I vomited whenever I smoke, so one night, while I couldn't sleep yet, I think an angel whispered to me to read the Holy Quran, and so I read it for for some pages and then I prayed all the 5 obligatory prayers I have missed on that day and wala my friend, the stomach ache and the vomiting INSTANTLY vanished. I posted a thread about this called 'What a Miracle!' Alhamdullilah. Yours must be an angel too. If you invoke Allah's(swt) help, he will send you 1000 angels in succession. :statisfie

hisnameiszzz
02-06-2016, 05:00 PM
Wow. That's good. Glad you were safe.

Well only a few weeks ago I was going to go to work in the morning. I was about to leave but my Mom said something so I stopped to discuss it with her. Then I heard a loud crash outside so I went to have a look. A slate came loose on the roof and fell to the ground just outside our door. It's been very very windy in the UK lately.

Had my Mother not have stopped me that slate would have hit me on the head. It would have been very painful.

A few days later I had a look on our roof to see where the slate fell from but all the slates were in perfect condition. I have no idea where the slate came from. Had the slate me I would probably have ended up in hospital or even dead.

sister herb
02-06-2016, 05:12 PM
^ Quite similar happened to me too some years ago. I was walking in one park at very windy day. Suddenly I stopped, I donĀ“t know why. Few seconds later a big twig from a nearby tree was torn off and hit the ground just before me. If I would take just few more steps, it could hit me. So, what or who put me to stop at the right moment?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
02-06-2016, 06:48 PM
Most probably they're angels.

Kiro
02-06-2016, 09:03 PM
Do I get whispers to turn into a Super Saiyajin ;D

M.I.A.
02-06-2016, 09:59 PM
It's intersession that's about it really.

Don't be complacent in thinking it will always be there. Rather its an exception to the rule.. By definition.

Most of the time it's the will of the people.

Wear a cape.. So peoples eyes can't decieve them.

Or a pair of air Jordan's

So your eyes don't decieve you.

Although it's much easier to live with give and take rather than waiting for the take.

Although saying that, how long have you tarried?

M.I.A.
02-06-2016, 10:31 PM
How easy is it to get to know ones own strength?

ardianto
02-07-2016, 12:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by emem
My experience was when I was still an unbeliever before, I had this stomach ache for days and I vomited whenever I smoke, so one night, while I couldn't sleep yet, I think an angel whispered to me to read the Holy Quran, and so I read it for for some pages and then I prayed all the 5 obligatory prayers I have missed on that day and wala my friend, the stomach ache and the vomiting INSTANTLY vanished. I posted a thread about this called 'What a Miracle!' Alhamdullilah. Yours must be an angel too. If you invoke Allah's(swt) help, he will send you 1000 angels in succession. :statisfie
When I was kid sometime I awoke in the midnight and felt like someone talked in my heart and answer the confusion that I felt at the moment like how to get idea for school assignment. But the thing like this began to fade when I entered puberty age and I never experienced it again since I became adult.

However, there was an unforgettable experience that happened in early of my teenage when I was very naughty boy.

I quarrel with mother at night and said rude words to her. Then I entered my room and tried to sleep. Suddenly I lost my consciousness, and when I awoke I felt like I was on a desert, and an old man stood in front of me. He wore white fabric like ihram clothes. He looked very angry and told me "What are you doing?!!...Apologize to your mother!!". Immediately I 'back to the world' again, and so shocked because I felt that was not just usual dream. Was that old man angel?. Wallahualam.

ardianto
02-07-2016, 12:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
Most probably they're angels.
That experience made me believe in angel, because indeed, I felt 'someone' warned me to save me from accident.

I've ever read few stories of people who saved from accident which all of these stories show the same thing. They felt someone warned them.

azc
02-07-2016, 06:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
That experience made me believe in angel, because indeed, I felt 'someone' warned me to save me from accident.I've ever read few stories of people who saved from accident which all of these stories show the same thing. They felt someone warned them.
also I've felt it sever times

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.