/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need help making Muslim Club

Flare
02-07-2016, 01:23 AM
I am 100% willing to make a Muslim club. Or some kind of club to teach people about the religion. However, I am not sure on where to start or how to start the club. Currently, I am the only muslim willing to make the club, so I will probably be the only one doing all the work. Teaching about the religion.

For the first class, what should I do? I am thinking of asking kids on the reason why they chose to come here. Then from there I will try to make a lesson plan.

Well, I will be meeting up with the kids every week. Talking about the religion. Is there that much things to cover? I will probably be doing it for 4~5 month till I graduate.

I decided that I won't leave my school without teaching anyone about the religion. I feel like these kids won't ever be able to know anything about the religion unless I speak to them about it as the kids won't probably ever know about the religion unless given an opportunity too.

How do I continually get them interested on learning? I am extremely inexperienced on making dawa. Well, time to time, I do mention to my friends about my religion, but they quickly shut me up.

I need extreme help on making a muslim club. I want to make it, and I got to make it. I have to make it. However, I am stuck on what the name should be. How should the club be?

I am thinking of teaching kids of Islamic history. The rules of religion. Misconception of the religion around the world. Help!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
02-07-2016, 01:50 PM
I've done a club for kids before. I just gave it a simple name, catchy for kids to remember. "Islamic Fun Club".

A club for them should be engaging, fun and interactive.

Have you got planned any work for them to complete? Eg. Worksheets, colouring and quizzes.

These are amazing resources, check them out:
http://www.musalla.org/downloads/Activity.pdf
http://www.islamicschoolresources.com/
http://www.islamicplayground.com/Scripts/default.asp

Flare
02-08-2016, 02:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
I've done a club for kids before. I just gave it a simple name, catchy for kids to remember. "Islamic Fun Club".

A club for them should be engaging, fun and interactive.

Have you got planned any work for them to complete? Eg. Worksheets, colouring and quizzes.

These are amazing resources, check them out:
I'll gladly use this! Seems extremely useful and the worksheets seem suited for beginners!

TMGuide
02-08-2016, 05:51 AM
I am not sure how old the kids are you want to teach but a good way to start would be manners, teaching them about how their grand parents lived more conservatively in the 40s and 50s then teaching them about the prophet (salalahu alaihi wasallam) the time he lived, and his manners towards people and inshaa allah teaching them tawheed.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mehnaaz
02-08-2016, 08:38 AM
Flare, what a wonderful initiative!

May Allah shower His bounties on you and guide you in all that you do.

Ameen.

Mehnaaz
02-08-2016, 08:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
Farhan,

This is so handy. Quite a treasure trove!
I shall be sharing these with my nieces and nephews, Insha'Allah.

JazakAllah Khair!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.