/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Lethal weapon

azc
02-07-2016, 09:44 AM
Shytan inculcates in our heart that ''I'm a good Muslim. I pray salah and do good deeds. I abstain from sinning. Whereas other Muslims are not good Muslims. They're involved in kufr, shirk and bidah. :insha: I'll go in heaven because of my good deeds. My sect is on haq and is entitled for heaven and rest all groups of Muslims are false. They're people of hell fire etc etc''. Have you ever been inflicted with this lethal weapon of shytan?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
02-07-2016, 12:47 PM
No.

Iv even prayed at a Bengali mosque and I ain't Bengali.

Everyone is the same except some people are happy with what they do.

To be fair if a man is sat in a room and hears something, you can expect it to be interpreted in as many ways as there are people in the room.

That is the thinking.

Pick your weapon.

greenhill
02-07-2016, 02:25 PM
Comparing oneself to others in that respect is pride. That caused Satan to fall from paradise.

:peace:

azc
02-07-2016, 05:17 PM
Unfortunately, it's a fact. And it can be seen on other forums.Kudos to admin and mods of IB that they do not allow them to spit their venom here

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
02-07-2016, 05:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by M.I.A.
No.Iv even prayed at a Bengali mosque and I ain't Bengali.Everyone is the same except some people are happy with what they do.To be fair if a man is sat in a room and hears something, you can expect it to be interpreted in as many ways as there are people in the room.That is the thinking.Pick your weapon.
Bengali is not a sect (maslak).However, Thanks for your views

emem
02-07-2016, 05:43 PM
I just hope that I am truly and well guided by the true master of the whole universe which is Allah(swt), and even if I sin, and repent, Allah(swt) forgives me everytime. Ishaallah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.