PDA

View Full Version : missing jumuah prayer

BilalKid
02-07-2016, 11:59 AM
what happen if u miss?? ^o)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
crimsontide06
02-07-2016, 01:05 PM
I wonder what teachers, doctors, lawyers...do. You can't just walk out of a class of kids for an hour..

M.I.A.
02-07-2016, 01:26 PM
Learn Azaan?

Learn how the other teachers think?

azc
02-07-2016, 01:40 PM
Hardly anybody misses jumah without valid reason

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
hisnameiszzz
02-07-2016, 02:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crimsontide06
I wonder what teachers, doctors, lawyers...do. You can't just walk out of a class of kids for an hour..
You can make it perfectly clear that Friday lunchtime is a must because of your religion and you want to take an hour off. It can easily be accommodated. For instance, all teachers get free periods so the person who does the timetables can bear that in mind. Same with Doctors. They have shifts. My Muslim GP must insist he wants time off for Jummah because he is always at the Masjid.

In my previous job, two out of three of us went to Jummah every Friday. We specified from the onset that we wanted that time off and our managers were fine with it.

strivingobserver98
02-07-2016, 02:06 PM
Try your best not to miss it :ia: :).

“O you who believe (Muslims)! When the call is proclaimed for the Salaah (prayer) on Friday (Jumu‘ah prayer), come to the remembrance of Allaah [Jumu‘ah religious talk (Khutbah) and Salaah (prayer)] and leave off business (and every other thing). That is better for you if you did but know!”
[al-Jumu’ah 62:9]

If you miss Jumu'ah three times in a row:
The Prophet :saws: said: “Whoever misses Jumu’ah three times out of negligence, Allaah will place a seal over his heart.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi

Explanation for above hadith:
As explained by the scholars, the placing of the seal on the person’s heart means that the divine guidance and assistance to do good deeds will be seized from his heart. (Kitabul Fatawa Vol. 3 Pg. 68)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.