/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ugly Husband and Beautiful Wife

strivingobserver98
02-07-2016, 01:41 PM
The wife of ‘Imrān bin Ḥaṭṭān was one of the most beautiful women, while he was one of the most ugliest men.

He said to her one day, “You and me will be in Paradise Inshā Allāh.” She said, “How is that?”

He said, “Because you were given to me and I was thankful, and I was given to you and you were patient, and those who are patient along with those who are thankful are from the inhabitants of Paradise!”

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
02-07-2016, 01:43 PM
Another story..

Al-Asma’i recounted, once I was passing by a desert and as met a very beautiful woman who had an ugly husband. I asked her, how did you accept him a husband? She said, give me your ear! He might have kept a good relation with Allah and thus He made me a reward to him. On the other hand, I might have disobeyed Allah and thus he made him my punishment.

‘Aishah said, “O women, had you known your husbands’ rights, any woman among you would have wiped dust from her husband’s shoes on her face”

The Prophet (pbuh) said,

“Your heavenly wife is the kind who, when her husband hurts comes close to her husband, puts her hand in his and says, I’ll never sleep until you are pleased.” (Al-Haithami)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.