/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Young Muslim sister kidnapped

strivingobserver98
02-07-2016, 04:55 PM
She has been kidnapped today at 5pm outside Levenshulme library, there were two cars involved a black Mercedes and a silver Toyota Celica!

The girls name is Zaynab she is 16 years old wearing a maroon abaya and a hijab!

If your from around the area please keep an eye out if you hear anything please let me know and share this status!!!

Forwarded message.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
hisnameiszzz
02-07-2016, 05:45 PM
Hope she gets found and soon.

I can remember warnings in my local area about 6 months ago when a few young children were kidnapped outside a Madressa.

Keep vigilant. Stay safe.

strivingobserver98
02-07-2016, 11:03 PM
Alhamdulilah good news!

"ALLAH HU AKBAR! Alhamdulillah, the police have confirmed with us that our sister Zaynab has been FOUND SAFE and she is WELL!

No further information was given by the police but we know she is safe and well.

The family are grateful for all your prayers and support, please spread the message, and we will update you with details in due time.

Thank you"

- Hamza Afzal

LaSorcia
02-08-2016, 12:58 AM
Oh praise God. I prayed when I first read this. I thought how I would feel if this had been my own daughter. May God heal her of whatever trauma she might have suffered in the meantime. I am so grateful for the prayers of all who touched Allah's heart and brought this to a conclusion so swiftly. Alhamdulillah!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Kiro
02-08-2016, 10:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
Alhamdulilah good news!

"ALLAH HU AKBAR! Alhamdulillah, the police have confirmed with us that our sister Zaynab has been FOUND SAFE and she is WELL!

No further information was given by the police but we know she is safe and well.

The family are grateful for all your prayers and support, please spread the message, and we will update you with details in due time.

Thank you"

- Hamza Afzal
May Allah keep her safe for the rest of her life.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.