/* */

PDA

View Full Version : O son of Adam...

strivingobserver98
02-08-2016, 01:25 PM

On the authority of Anas (may Allah be pleased with him), who said:

I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: Allah the Almighty said:

O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as it.

at-Tirmidhi & Ahmad ibn Hanbal

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kiro
02-08-2016, 01:28 PM
Muslims, know it is haram for not to have hope in Allah's mercy and don't think your sins are higher than the mercy of Allah.

Verily, Allah forgives all sins so long you don't prescribe partners to him.

strivingobserver98
02-25-2016, 11:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
Verily, Allah forgives all sins so long you don't prescribe partners to him.
Subhan Allah.

The Prophet :saws: has also informed us that repentance can be done any time during the day or night.

Aboo Moosaa Al-Ash‘aree narrated that the Prophet :saws: said:
“Allaah holds out His Hand during the night to receive the repentance of the one who has committed wrong during the day and holds outs His Hand during the day to receive the repentance of the one who has committed wrong during the night.” (Muslim)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.