/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Muslim grandfather, 81, was racially abused then beaten to death

strivingobserver98
02-10-2016, 05:15 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

A man racially abused an 81-year-old pensioner as he walked to a mosque before launching a fatal drink and drug-fuelled attack with his friend, a court has heard.

Dale Jones flew into a 'raging fury' following a day and evening of drinking and taking drugs and accused Mushin Ahmed of being a 'groomer', Sheffield Crown Court heard.

Jones and Damien Hunt punched, kicked and stamped on Mr Ahmed as he made his way to prayers at the mosque in Rotherham, the jury was told.

• Alleged attackers were taking drugs all day 'before setting upon man'
  • One 'accused victim of being a 'groomer' purely because he was a Muslim'
  • Court told they stamped on, kicked and punched the 81-year-old pensioner
  • Both defendants deny murder. They are expected to blame each other
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...d-groomer.html

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BilalKid
02-10-2016, 06:45 PM
horrible :Emoji19::Emoji19:

Serinity
02-10-2016, 06:48 PM
May Allah accept him as a shaheed.. Ameen.

If that can be accepted like that.

The muslim grandparents/pa's/ma's are the most humble ones I've met. tbh.
Allahu alam.

Pygoscelis
02-10-2016, 07:21 PM
The man in that photo is 81 years old??? He looks amazing. I doubt I'll look anywhere near that good at that age. Tragedy what happened to him.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BeTheChange
02-10-2016, 09:40 PM
Asalamualykum,

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

What a beautiful smile and a kind face.

& dying when going to the house of Allah?? What more can a believer wish for.

May Allah swt overlook his faults and provide him with the highest level of peace & jannah Ameen.

May Allah swt give strength to the loved ones he left behind Ameen.

M.I.A.
02-10-2016, 09:51 PM
The world is shameless.

..I hope they throw the book at em.

emem
02-11-2016, 12:06 AM
I hope this poor old man is already in Jannah. Inshaallah.

keiv
02-11-2016, 01:01 AM
Were this one of my family members, I'd make monthly "donations" to some of the other prisoners in the same prison so they can make these guy's stay there a living hell for the rest of their lives.

GINGERBEARDMAN
02-11-2016, 09:31 AM
This is my home area, though I moved out to a bigger city nearby as soon as I became Muslim, but still it's frightening to think it's still just as bad as it has always been

I do however think it is disgusting the daily mail is reporting this at all, they are one of the chief criminals promoting hatred against Muslims, along with the sun, other journalists and paper owners, the politicians etc.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.