02-10-2016, 08:04 PM
I like watching smile 2 jannah vids very funny but beneficial too

Kiro
02-10-2016, 08:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by lonewolf007
I like watching smile 2 jannah vids very funny but beneficial too
me too! I love the videos

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
lonewolf007
02-10-2016, 09:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
me too! I love the videos
Didnt you once suggest to sajid on uf about having an interview with bro zeeshan?? That would've been well funny lol

emem
02-10-2016, 11:57 PM
Haha. That was fun to watch! :D

TotalSubmission
02-11-2016, 03:22 AM
A a massive comic reader I would have to strongly disagree. Batman is a character of no standards . . . he is a vigilante and a person who goes against society. He is the opposite of justice. The only valid interpretation of a comic character is the comic not the 3rd party media like cartoons or films.

I guess I am whining because I love comics so much but Batman is the most anti-heroic character possible. He is literally a character who when faced with impossible odds threatened to destroy an entire world to oppose a primary villain more powerful than superman.

I don't think any Muslim as far as I know would support the tactic of: "Leave me alone or I will kill your whole family plus the city they live in." :hmm:

. . . but on the other hand this is not always the interpretation :p

strivingobserver98
02-11-2016, 08:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by lonewolf007
Didnt you once suggest to sajid on uf about having an interview with bro zeeshan?? That would've been well funny lol
We can get him on IB to do an interview maybe :O.

Would that be interesting?

Kiro
02-11-2016, 08:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان

yes pls

lonewolf007
02-11-2016, 01:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان

That at would be awesome bro

hisnameiszzz
02-11-2016, 05:37 PM
Who needs Batman or some rubbish super hero when we have super heroes like Hadhrat Muhammad and a whole collection of other prophets!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.