/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Parents make "Zina" so easy for their kids

strivingobserver98
02-10-2016, 08:03 PM
"Nowadays is very easy to commit zina because we the parents have made it almost impossible for our sons amd daughters to marry by placing so many conditions (obstructions) that are completely nonsense. We need to fear Allah and realise that these hurdles are causing our sons and daughters commit zina and we'll get a share of the sin without a doubt." - Muslim Speakers

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
M.I.A.
02-10-2016, 08:50 PM
?

...last time I questioned arranged marriages on the forum I got an earful.

It is the orthodox way.

BeTheChange
02-10-2016, 09:32 PM
Asalamualykum,

I suppose it's easy to blame x, y and z because everyone wants to put the blame on everyone and anyone but themselves.

If we all took ownership of our own actions the world would be a better place.

Am not taking the responsibility away from parents (or children)...just something i feel strongly about....

*charisma*
02-11-2016, 12:07 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

I do think that some families make it difficult for their children to get married, but at the same time there is no excuse for committing zina. A lot of guys and girls invest in haram relationships and do not want to get married because they don't feel they are "ready" whether it is due to completing education, age, or financial means, even when their parents are encouraging marriage. In essence, there are other activities and ways to spend your time more productively than to fall into Zina....like working and becoming financially stable, and taking the time to understand the deen, and actually utilizing your brain in figuring out the type of person you want to spend the rest of your life with. The guys who are very serious about marriage and are not getting their parents approval should realize that they don't really require their parents approval, and a girl whose father is refusing to marry her off if she is in desperate need to get married should also exercise her religious rights.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.