/* */

PDA

View Full Version : PATIENCE - The Greatest Blessing

kmjamal
02-11-2016, 08:18 AM
► PROPHET MUHAMMAD (ﷺ) said:

1) Whoever abstains from asking others, Allah will make him contented,
2) And whoever tries to make himself self-sufficient, Allah will make him self-sufficient.
3) And whoever remains patient, Allah will make him patient.

Nobody can be given a blessing better and greater than patience.

(SAHIH BUKHARI Vol #2, Hadith #1469)
(SUNAN TIRMIDHI Vol #4, Hadith #2024)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
02-11-2016, 08:57 AM
Greetings and peace be with you kmjamal;

Thanks for sharing, I think patience is so important in marriage, we want solutions immediately, but sometimes it is better to be patient, then Allah seems to have a hand in putting things right.

Blessings

Eric

emem
02-11-2016, 12:45 PM
Thanks. I really love to be patient. I am always practicing patience and praying shows us how to be one. Alhamdullilah.

talibilm
07-23-2016, 03:50 PM
:sl:

Being Patient since you do not have the ability to take revenge is not the real patience but Being Patient INSPITE of having ability (Power )to take revenge but you did n't is the real patience. Allah will take revenge for you . inallaha ma'assabireen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.