/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I was next to the Ka'bah

strivingobserver98
02-11-2016, 11:20 AM
... In my dream.

:sl:

There was a group of us, few friends. I was approaching the Ka'bah with my group. At first I didn't where we were going.

Suddenly everyone rushed towards something, then I looked up at I saw the Ka'bah! I was inches away from it. I had a overwhelming rush throughout my body, I thought in my head.. "This is it, I'm here for you Allah". I raised hands made dua and burst into tears. I never felt this kind of feeling before.. a sense of happiness, joy and seeking repentance at the same time.

I woke up and this was a dream though :(. :ia: we all can visit Makkah one day.

“Labbayk Allahumma Labbaik, (Here I am at your Service, O Allah, Here I am)
Labbayk La Sharika Laka Labbayk, (Here I am, You have no partner, Here I am)
Innal Hamda Wan Ne’mata Laka Wal Mulk ( Verily all praise & blessings are Yours & all Sovereignty)
La Sharika Lak”, (You have no partner)

“O our Lord! I have made some of my offspring to dwell in an uncultivable valley by Your Sacred House (the Ka’bah at Makkah); in order, O our Lord, that they may perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat), so fill some hearts among men with love towards them, and (O Allah) provide them with fruits so that they may give thanks." (Surah Ibrahim 14: 37)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
02-11-2016, 11:25 AM
This sounds a nice dream. May Allah makes it true one day. :statisfie

Mashura
02-11-2016, 12:07 PM
Kabah — The holy Kabah in a dream also represents one's prayers, for it is the focal point of all praying Muslims. The holy Kabah in a dream also represents Allah's House, a mosque, a community center of all Muslims, and it represents a teacher, a guide, Islam, the holy Quran, the prophetic traditions, one's son, a religious scholar, a sheikh, a master, a husband, one's mother, and the heavenly paradise. The holy Kabah is Allah's House, and thereat people will be gathered and led into paradise. The holy Kabah in a dream also represents the annual pilgrimage to Mecca, the gathering of believers, the local markets and the vicinity of the holy Mosque. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin

Mashura
02-11-2016, 12:09 PM
Kabah — To look at the holy Kabah in a dream means safety and protection against fear. If one is given a job in Mecca in a dream, it means that he may become an Imam. Stealing anything from the holy Kabah in a dream means committing a sin. Walking toward the holy Kabah, or seeking it in a dream means correcting one's religious standing. Seeing oneself in Mecca mixing with departed souls who are inquiring from him about the world in a dream means to die testifying to the Oneness of Allah Almighty and to the prophethood of His Messenger, Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam. Seeing the Kabah inside one's own house in a dream means that one is still in power and living with grace. If the holy Kabah does not look right in one's eyes in the dream, then it means adversities. If one sees the holy Kabah as his own house in a dream, the holy Kabah then represents the Imam of all Muslims who is the representative and vice-regent of Allah's Messenger (Sallallaahu-Alayhi-wasallam), and it means that one truly follows the Imam. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mashura
02-11-2016, 12:10 PM
Kabah — (Allah's house in Mecca.) In a dream, the holy Kabah represents the caliph of all Muslims, his chief minister, a leader of a country, or it may represent a wedding. Seeing the holy Kabah in a dream also means that one may enter it, or it could mean receiving glad tidings and dispelling evil. Praying inside the holy Kabah in a dream means enjoying the guardianship and protection of someone in authority, and safety from one's enemy. Entering inside the holy Kabah in a dream means entering before a ruler. Taking something from inside the holy Kabah in a dream means receiving something from the ruler. If one of the walls of the holy Kabah crumbles in a dream, it means the death of the Caliph or the local governor. Entering the holy Kabah and failing to perform any of the prescribed rites in a dream means standing before Allah Almighty on the Day of Judgment having performed one's obligations, or it could mean repenting from one's sins. Dream Interpreter: Ibn Sirin

emem
02-11-2016, 12:24 PM
That's a great dream my friend. My father also used to have this dream where he interpreted in his book, "The Meaning of Laillaha Ilah Allah" wherein he was in a very white place through misty clouds wherein he saw i guess an angel or two and he asked where is the place of the Prophet Muhammad(saw) and the angel/s pointed to a direction which my father gave thanks and went to. He saw a door and light was illuminating through it and it's handles then he opened it and lo and behold, as he says, all i saw was light.

My father has already sold some of his books. Some of his books are about Peace plans in Mindanao, a very rational one and i'm sorry I forgot the other one. I want to help me father. He didn't finish his studies at UST as a doctor because there came a time in the Philippines when Marcos was still the president that he held Martial Law and was accusing some threat about muslims that aint true and the true story was he trained muslim soldiers and they were all massacred. It is pertaining to the Jabidah Massacre.

The Jabidah Massacre was the alleged killing of Moro soldiers by members of the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) on March 18, 1968. It was also known as the Corregidor Massacre as the killing took place in Corregidor Island, in the Philippines.(google)

I feel sorry for them. My pops also told me that Mindanao, the southern part/region of the Phils. was not to be truly part of the country but when the president was still Manuel L. Quezon, he signed a contract stating that the muslims/people in Mindanao had agreed to make Mindanao a part of the continent even though they did not truly agreed before. It was all a lie until now, and so movements like the MILF(Moro Islamic Liberation Front) and the MNLF(Moro National Liberation Front) were established. When we were still living there until grade 2, one day as I can remember, I heard noises of gunshots happening near outside the school Khadijah Montessori Islamic School we own at night, and when we migrated here, there were a lot of military outposts along the way checking up our vehicles. We had two cars which were an Isuzu High Lander I guess and a Pick-up Mazda. We just came to the Northern Part of the country which is Luzon using our two cars and ferries. We even had the chance to make it way through the San Juanico Bridge that connects the two Islands of Visayas and Mindanao. It was great. But I was asleep when we were passing by there.

'Dreams do come true'

Inshaallah.

greenhill
02-11-2016, 12:59 PM
Yes, the Kaaba..... I have a story.... 19 years ago, almost 20.. but that will have to told another day. . . something has come up :hmm:

:peace:

Umm Malik
02-11-2016, 02:03 PM
mashallah !
it's a great dream subhanallah
my allah make this dream come true
ameen

Kiro
02-12-2016, 12:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
Yes, the Kaaba..... I have a story.... 19 years ago, almost 20.. but that will have to told another day. . . something has come up :hmm:

tell it now bro

Hamza :)
02-12-2016, 02:45 PM
Allah make your dream come true bro :)

Scimitar
02-12-2016, 03:09 PM
Ameen !!!

azc
02-13-2016, 10:19 AM
Congratulation for this beautiful dream!But such dreams aren't disclosed to others.

strivingobserver98
02-13-2016, 10:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
Congratulation for this beautiful dream!But such dreams aren't disclosed to others.
:jz: brother.

I thought it's okay to tell others? Correct me if I am wrong in my understanding.

Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri: The Prophet said, "If anyone of you sees a dream that he likes, then it is from Allah, and he should thank Allah for it and narrate it to others; but if he sees something else, i.e., a dream that he dislikes, then it is from Satan, and he should seek refuge with Allah from its evil, and he should not mention it to anybody, for it will not harm him." (Sahih Al Bukhari)

azc
02-13-2016, 12:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
:jz: brother. I thought it's okay to tell others? Correct me if I am wrong in my understanding.Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri: The Prophet said, "If anyone of you sees a dream that he likes, then it is from Allah, and he should thank Allah for it and narrate it to others; but if he sees something else, i.e., a dream that he dislikes, then it is from Satan, and he should seek refuge with Allah from its evil, and he should not mention it to anybody, for it will not harm him." (Sahih Al Bukhari)
such matters are disclosed only to selected noble ppl and disclosing it on internet means all sorts of people including non believers will be reading it. Moreover, when you share it on forum everyone will praise which may cause pride in you and shytan will whisper that''I've become a pious person''.Just pay thanks to Allah swt and forget what you've seen and keep on concentrating on becoming more pious. InshaAllah you'll experience some amazing happenings if you keep on doing amal on every sunnah . Be more humble and keep in touch with highly pious ppl.Remember me in dua.Wassalam

Kiro
02-13-2016, 12:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
such matters are disclosed only to selected noble ppl and disclosing it on internet means all sorts of people including non believers will be reading it. Moreover, when you share it on forum everyone will praise which may cause pride in you and shytan will whisper that''I've become a pious person''.Just pay thanks to Allah swt and forget what you've seen and keep on concentrating on becoming more pious. InshaAllah you'll experience some amazing happenings if you keep on doing amal on every sunnah . Be more humble and keep in touch with highly pious ppl.Remember me in dua.Wassalam
I think it is only interpretations of a dream and bad dreams, if you have a dream from Allah than you should share it :)

azc
02-13-2016, 12:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
I think it is only interpretations of a dream and bad dreams, if you have a dream from Allah than you should share it :)
o.k. Thanks

greenhill
02-13-2016, 05:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Kiro
tell it now bro
Been having problems with my line this past few days... could not get onto IB at all. Only managed it briefly using someone else's computer.. Have to sort out my smart phone...

So here goes

Quite sometime ago, when my wife was pregnant with our first child I was given the opportunity to visit Kaaba.. I went with my parents and siblings.. I'm sure if I were to go again there now I would not recognise the place from the changes that has taken place. .

If my memory serves me right, we went to Makkah first. Labaik Allah hummalabaik :)

My first sight of the kaabah was surreal.. there it was, in between the pillars with arches, draped in black, this box like structure with gold writings, standing before my eyes. There was no point asking if I was dreaming, I knew it was real.

It was the beginning of ramadhan. I've heard stories about the "cash" terms (NOT LITERAL) as opposed to "credit" terms (again not literal) about the nature of spoken words. We have made the pilgrimage, we are at the holy site(s) as His guests, and we are giving salutations and making dua.

Loose lips, sinks ships!

We don't want our lack of thought or careless dua to be said. Especially ones that we will likely forget.

Anyway, after a few days at the kaabah, I was still not successful in getting anywhere near the black stone. At least 6 rows of people at anytime. One of the nights, my brother and I decided to wait up and by 2am he decided to go back and sleep. I waited on. By 3 it had thinned out to about 3 rows deep. I made my way. I joined the crowd. Over time and manoeuvring I found myself right behind the person who's got his head in the frame! 'Ya Allah, I'm next!' I thought how jealous my brother was going to be in the morning when I see him.. serves him right for going to sleep and giving up the wait. Then suddenly I feel a slight pressure building up on my back pressing me forward onto him. He's stuck with his head inside the cavity and there is no way out. He ended up lifting each leg at a time, putting it on the wall and with his might, pushed outwards. I was behind him, I was pushed out with him... it had gotten back to around 5 layers again... I immediately realised that my intentions stank! I wasn't going to get my turn and went to bed

Then we got to Friday prayers... didn't understand anything spoken except for the routine.. and after the prayer my dad said, "That was worth 1,000 times praying anywhere else." I was glad for the info after the fact. I don't think I could have prayed in any capacity thinking about the rewards! ... 1000 divided by 51 weeks (is it?)... Hmmm that's around 19 years worth!

Getting long already. .and not even in Medina yet...:exhausted

Might as well get there straight. .

By the time I got there I realised one thing, I regretted not knowing how to read the Quran. I did know it, but I left it too long and I totally forgot. I think I was by then getting to be quite bored of reciting the same 3 short surahs for about a week now.

But having one week to digest the 1000x rewards it wasn't so daunting the second time (this time at Al Nabawi) when we did the Friday prayers there.

When I got my chance to get a space at raudah, I read the little surahs that I had learnt and asked Allah... I said I want to learn to read the Quran. I felt such a waste, I wasn't able to fill my spare time reading verses. Slowly, even at a crawl to finish the book once in Makkah and another time in Medina. But here I am and I can't read!

He granted my wish. Shortly after arriving home, I found an ustaz, I learnt to read. I was happy, and then things conspired and the lessons became irregular and next thing I realised was that it was over a year since I last had lessons.

I asked myself. Why?

Then I realised my dua, it was to read, not to finish. Hmmmmmm.... How precise do we need to be?

Kiro
02-13-2016, 05:37 PM
I read it like a novel.

~ Sabr ~
04-05-2016, 07:15 AM
:wasalamex

May Allaah bless your dream to be true and give you more than this, Ameen

noraina
04-05-2016, 09:04 AM
Ameen, what a beautiful dream ma'sha'Allah and may Allah SWT make it a reality very soon.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!