/* */

PDA

View Full Version : About our Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) Married Life

Mcrabbi
02-13-2016, 01:23 PM
Hello Brother and Sister

I read in Quran . we can married 4 girl if we can afford them
but we know our Prophet Muhammad have 12 wife in his life .

Anyone Can explain it ........
Thank you all.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kiro
02-13-2016, 04:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mcrabbi
Hello Brother and Sister

I read in Quran . we can married 4 girl if we can afford them
but we know our Prophet Muhammad have 12 wife in his life .

Anyone Can explain it ........
Thank you all.
I think it is because Nabi Muhammad SAW was able to treat them all fairly. In the verse, the Qu'ran recommends you to marry one if you can't treat them justly. And you have to treat them all equally, if you go holiday with one, you have to go holiday with the other etc. So Nabi SAW was a special exception since his character was so great.

greenhill
02-13-2016, 06:30 PM
He was an example. He was the leader, through marriage he unified tribes into a bigger nation. He freed slaves by marrying some of them.

In the end, quite a few were thankful for their 'cared' situation as being the wife of the Nabi, they actually gave up their rights to have their nights with him for him to spend time with Aisya.

:peace:

azc
02-14-2016, 10:29 AM
But for us 1 wife is enough

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
02-14-2016, 11:11 AM
I think that Prophet showed to us example as many of his wives were widows. Nowadays many men prefer marry young women but not older ones, divorced or widowed. In some societies marrying widows could to be more recommendable as kind of social security for women.

emem
02-14-2016, 11:13 AM
Alhamdullilah I will only marry one. With 2 kids with her. I wish 1 boy and a girl. Their name will be Said McKnight Masorong and Faith Red Masorong. Indeed. Inshaallah. I am not sure If I can take more than 1 wife. I grew up in a society which 1 wife is already enough.

azc
02-14-2016, 12:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by emem
Alhamdullilah I will only marry one. With 2 kids with her. I wish 1 boy and a girl. Their name will be Said McKnight Masorong and Faith Red Masorong. Indeed. Inshaallah. I am not sure If I can take more than 1 wife. I grew up in a society which 1 wife is already enough.
''1 wife with 2 kids''?Interesting

Futuwwa
02-14-2016, 01:35 PM
He was already married to all those women by the time the ayat that limited the number to four was revealed. It would have been an undue show of favouritism to divorce some and keep others.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.