/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 10 minutes talk on the Night Prayer (tahajjud) very inspiring!!!

Mashura
02-13-2016, 06:25 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lonewolf007
02-13-2016, 07:28 PM
Jazakallah khair sis I watched this quite some time back and this bid actually inspired me to start reading tahujjud subhan'Allah

Mashura
02-14-2016, 08:48 AM
me too...

emem
02-14-2016, 11:45 AM
Inshaallah. Do you mean I must wake up 10 minutes before subuh prayer? So this is the Dawn prayer Al-Fajr. I never heard of it before. That means, I shall have a total of 6 prayers a day then. Allahuakbar. Please answer my question. Oh sorry, also, I was wondering if this prayer is the same as all the other prayers but it only has 2 rakaats like subuh? And you, after Al-Fatihah, prays the prayer with that saying 'Qulalahu ahad, alahusamad'? Is that correct? Thank you very much.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Mashura
02-14-2016, 03:40 PM
Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuh,
there are only 5 daily compulsory prayers. But the best optional prayer after those is the night prayer, which in reality you can pray anytime after salatul isha. But the sunnah is to sleep and get up and offer the night prayer (salatul tahajjud) and then lie down a little till the fajr azaan is given. the video is explaining that you can just get up may be 10 minutes before fajr and do two rakahs to be counted among those who love Allaah so much that they offer the night prayer. and Allaah knows best.

emem
02-17-2016, 11:44 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong. What I until now understand sorry is that I can pray an optional prayer at night starting from 7:00 pm to 12:00 am? is that what this means? Right now, I wake up 10 minutes or 15 or close to that before Subuh prayer and pray Fajr Prayer. Because I also pray sometimes but now I know I pray continously if I can't sleep night prayers between 7 to 12 or 1 to 3 or so. So that means if I pray on that time and 10 minutes before Subuh prayer I pray 2 night prayers? I'm sorry but isn't 10 minutes before Subuh prayer already morning? Astagfirullah. Thank you very much God Bless.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.