/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Modern way of entertaining guests

Khalid Saifullah
02-14-2016, 02:09 PM
1) When a guest comes to your house and instead of asking IF HE NEEDS WATER OR JUICE , you ask "Do you want to charge your mobile?"!

It will definitely bring teard to their eyes and improve your relationship immediately.

2) After that, instead of asking if they want tea/coffee/cold drink or even stay for a MEAL, you ask them "Do you want FREE Wi-Fi password for Internet"!

100% guaranteed the guest will break down and give you the best hug of your life.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
LaSorcia
02-14-2016, 02:55 PM
ROFL

It's funny but sad, too. Hospitality seems to be a dying art.

Serinity
02-14-2016, 05:28 PM
Or better!

"Do you want WIFI for only 1 dollar?"!

"Oh friend, do you want to any charges for your mobile charging? 2 dollars please pr. hour" ! loool.

hisnameiszzz
02-14-2016, 05:29 PM
Why would a visitor want Internet access? Have I missed something? Or is this a joke thread.

I would be embarrassed to get my mobile phone out at someone's house if I went to visit them. It's just plain rude.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Serinity
02-14-2016, 05:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hisnameiszzz
Why would a visitor want Internet access? Have I missed something? Or is this a joke thread.

I would be embarrassed to get my mobile phone out at someone's house if I went to visit them. It's just plain rude.
Now having guests is basically - get in the house..

And then open your iPhone... for 2 hours..

Well, Alhamdulillah, that isn't the case in my house.. my parents are super traditional lol.

they still drink - 3 cups of tea, then a coffee, then some cold drinks.. And by 7-8 PM, the dinner is ready... looool.

BlueOwl358
02-14-2016, 06:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Serinity
Now having guests is basically - get in the house..

And then open your iPhone... for 2 hours..

Well, Alhamdulillah, that isn't the case in my house.. my parents are super traditional lol.

they still drink - 3 cups of tea, then a coffee, then some cold drinks.. And by 7-8 PM, the dinner is ready... looool.
Well I'd prefer a mix of both styles. Give me a few cups of tea and the internet in my hands, and I'm set for quite a while. :shade:

BeTheChange
02-14-2016, 06:32 PM
Not in my house.

We serve the best food available and if there's no good food we nip out to buy (the shop is just round the corner).

& when the call to prayer is announced we all pray together. Alhamdulilah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.