/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to work with doubts? In doubt about a thing, any scholars?

Serinity
02-14-2016, 08:43 PM
:salams:

I want to ask this question:

How do you work with doubts?

Not doubts about deen, cuz that is easy.. But more like, doubts you can't find an answer to... Baseless doubts..

Cause whenever I get a doubt I can't even seem to find the root cause too... I can make myself lead me to the doubt.. But that is dangerous.. Rather how do I cope with such a situation?

Cause I am in it right now..

Perhaps the answer "No need to answer doubt, no point"etc?

any tips on coping with doubts you can not find.. Ie. baseles??????

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ridwaan Ravat
02-15-2016, 08:13 PM
Assalamualykum.

Respected brothers when over powered by doubts kindly practice on the following :

1. Make wudhu as it is a weapon against the devil.

2. Recite أعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم

3. Recite لا حول ولا قوة الا بالله العلي العظيم

Thereafter pre occupy your mind in some other good thoughts.

Jazakallah khair

Request duaas

Serinity
02-15-2016, 08:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ridwaan Ravat
Assalamualykum.

Respected brothers when over powered by doubts kindly practice on the following :

1. Make wudhu as it is a weapon against the devil.

2. Recite أعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم

3. Recite لا حول ولا قوة الا بالله العلي العظيم

Thereafter pre occupy your mind in some other good thoughts.

Jazakallah khair

Request duaas
The doubt is... intellectually insulting..

The doubt has to do with 'purpose'.. Like why did Allah create us? because He SWT willed it..

Then the question is, why did Allah bring us here? for what purpose? Then we find that. To worship Him SWT.

But one who has not known Islam, how would he begin his journey?

Is it reasonable for me to say "it would not befit Allah to create us in play." cuz, my mind runs like this "There is purpose in everything"

When I sought out for Islam it was because I wanted to know "What does Allah want from me? Why did He SWT create me? He SWT must have created me for a purpose, cause otherwise I'd be better off dead."

My question is, why do we ask ourselves that question, what drives us? Is it in our fitra?

Everything Allah creates, there is a purpose to, right?

Saleem Khan
02-16-2016, 03:13 PM
Are you referring to waswasa?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Serinity
02-16-2016, 03:17 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Saleem Khan
Are you referring to waswasa?
It hasn't much to do with doubt, but more like, questions I can't answer.

It did not arose because of studying Islam. (though I do have some questions that arose out of studying Islam, but they're answerable.)

Khalid Saifullah
02-16-2016, 07:45 PM
To dispel doubts, remain always pure and in a state of wudhu. Make sure your clothing and thoughts are pure too most of the time.

Before doing some thing, think it through and reach a decision as to how you will do it. Then ask Allah to guide you and bless you in it. Then do it..... having trust in Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.