/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi I am from Ummah

talibilm
02-15-2016, 12:28 AM
Asalam alaikum wrwb

Dear brothers & Sisters

I am new here . I was writing in ummah for the past 2 years but when I arrived to India, that site is banned here and that made me to create an account here since a member at the ummah informed me about Islamic Board as a site as more informative on Islam. Inshallah wished to learn more here and also share my views with you all.

Jazakallah khair. :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
lonewolf007
02-15-2016, 12:30 AM
:wa: brother

welcome to the forum, it's a great place and members are fab, hope you benefit from it :)

strivingobserver98
02-15-2016, 12:31 AM
:wa:

Welcome to the forum brother :D.

:ia: you benefit here.

crimsontide06
02-15-2016, 02:40 AM
Welcome!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
azc
02-15-2016, 02:43 AM
:w::brother, welcome to IB.It's a nice place.You will see several other members from ummah like- zeeshan, link, kiro, gingerbread, serenity and Me (with a different name though)

talibilm
02-16-2016, 05:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by lonewolf007
:wa: brother

welcome to the forum, it's a great place and members are fab, hope you benefit from it :)
Jazakallah for your post , inshallah i look forward to it. Ameen.

talibilm
02-16-2016, 05:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
:wa:

Welcome to the forum brother :D.

:ia: you benefit here.
Jazakallah , Inshallah ,ameen.

talibilm
02-16-2016, 05:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by crimsontide06
Welcome!
Jazakallah.

talibilm
02-16-2016, 05:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
:w::brother, welcome to IB.It's a nice place.You will see several other members from ummah like- zeeshan, link, kiro, gingerbread, serenity and Me (with a different name though)
Jazakallah for your post and for all the welcome posts and kind words by all the esteemed members here

Yes those are well known names at the Ummah forum (salam to them all and also hate racism if he is here ) and my ID at Ummah is talibilm09 and i was active mostly at the comparative religion section. But i am yet to free myself to post threads here, since i am busy with my kid's final exams studying in India now. But I will keep peeping in then and then or post some threads where my active attendance or prompt replies are not necessary,Inshallah.

azc
02-16-2016, 10:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by talibilm
Jazakallah for your post and for all the welcome posts and kind words by all the esteemed members here Yes those are well known names at the Ummah forum (salam to them all and also hate racism if he is here ) and my ID at Ummah is talibilm09 and i was active mostly at the comparative religion section. But i am yet to free myself to post threads here, since i am busy with my kid's final exams studying in India now. But I will keep peeping in then and then or post some threads where my active attendance or prompt replies are not necessary,Inshallah.
it's the right place for you as you can use your knowledge to give dawah to non Muslims

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.