/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mother right over children marriage life?

peaceandlove
02-15-2016, 06:28 AM
:Alhumdill

I am marriad with 2 children.

The issue is even after 2 children, my mother still had posses too many restriction on me speically with respect to my wife and children.

As typical mother in law my mother is too much strick and posses too many restriction on me ofcourse that restiction affect my family life too much.

We are in joint family and i cannot afford my own house. House is property of my mother

My mother got anger very ease, for example just a days ago my mother stop me and just forbidden me that if my wife visit at her parent and my children are sick i never allow you to visit doctor for children , ofcourse my children want when they are sick it duty of father to take them to doctor but i cannot not because i did not want but because my mother stopping me. She belive it his insult that i am taking children any where from my laws house.

Of course i had too much other restriction to meet my laws or talk to them too. Just like old typical style.

Also my children want me to play wiht them , even they want me to feed them food when i came back to office, they sleep with me on my chest but my mother alway shouted at me that why you treat your children like that. ALl these thing are duty of mohter so i should not do those.

Of-course my wife want me to take care of children and play with them if i not my children also think i am not a good father. Who does not even have a power to take them to docoto, feed them.

I am too fraustated with my life.

My question is i know mother had no right to stop me to give right of wife and children and she know it , she pray five time and always reading quran and wazifas but just between salat or quran sudden some though came in mind and they start shouting and imposes restriction on me.

Now i am just even why i am alive , even after 5 years of marriage i did not have power to take my children to doctor myself. My wife does not want to be with such a weak person if i do such as we are joint business too my mother thread me to out me from house and business and of whole other family will never meet.

I know my mother know all rights of islam as for my sister she want all different, she want when my sister children are sick her father take him to doctor etc but never allow us to do

when people say to them it not allowed for him as islam to restict on daughther in law, she mostly replied like some thing i never restict my daugher in law she can do what ever he want but as she had all right on her son so if she want he can say sit here and i had to sit (even my children is sick and i had to take him doctor). So they make it another way.

Some time i am so much disturb that i even say why i am alive in such a misrable condition.

My mother even curse me that ALLAH will punish me for my deeds but when i ask did i ever mis have you or shouted at you she agree not but she want me not to deal with my wife good and alway strict to him, not want me to feed (by feed i mean feed them with m y own hand during dinner or launch) she want mother to that but my children want father to eat them and they think i am dis-obeying him by treating my wife and childrent like that and she is not happy.

Even if my son was in in laws house i am not allowed to take him from their house or meet them, she want my wife parent to drop my son to our house and i cannot even take him from house. But contradictory if my sister son say my father will take me from my mother , mother house she even make phone call to her father to take him fro our house and amazingly my sister mohter in law never shouted for such small act.

But if i take my son from my in law house, with out my mother personmison first, as it happen even in between salat my mother start shouting and course me that ALLAH will punish you as you did some act without mother permision.

My simple question is

DID I HAD TO TAKE MOTHER PERMISION IF

- I HAD TO TAKE CHILDREN TO DOCTOR
- I HAD TO TAKE HIM TO HOUSE FROM IN LAWS
- IF I HAD TO FEED MY CHILDREN OUT SIDE

If i did not take permision from my mother, as my mother she beacme angry and if mother is angry ALLAH will course .

I am totally broken not sure how to deal, my mother does not even listen any body even my father, my father is just always quiet if she ever try to say somehing then my mother shout so much on him that he alway want to be quiet even for her children rights.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
02-15-2016, 06:30 PM
:sl:

:threadapp

Linkdeutscher
02-15-2016, 10:12 PM
OP you're a coward and pathetic for being like this, sorry that's it's harsh but sometimes you need to be told bluntly!

Alpha Dude
02-15-2016, 10:21 PM
:sl:
DID I HAD TO TAKE MOTHER PERMISION IF

- I HAD TO TAKE CHILDREN TO DOCTOR
- I HAD TO TAKE HIM TO HOUSE FROM IN LAWS
- IF I HAD TO FEED MY CHILDREN OUT SIDE
No. You don't need permission. Your mother has been unfair to you for a very long time and has diminished your personality such that you are very weak. You need to stand up for your rights and the rights of your wife and children. There can be no punishment from Allah if you did that.

Work towards getting your own house.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.