/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Shaytan wasawasa

Junduallah
02-15-2016, 11:28 AM
Assalamalikum brothers i get alot of shaytans waswasa on islamic things which i reject but it gives me panic and stress its to extreme whenever i get it i reject it but shaytan makes me feel that i did this and this makes me panic and stress i need to overcome I love Allah swt and Or beloved Prophet Muhammad Saww i need advise Assalamalikum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
02-15-2016, 04:03 PM
Salam.

I see that your posts and questions are something that might need a person to person thing. You need supportive friends, company, activities, whatever.

I get the impression that you are largely a loner with too much time to contemplate and begin to question.

It is hard to be of any help except that Allah tests each and everyone differently.

For you, use the mind to decide between right and wrong. What is right is, and will always be, right. Conversely, what is wrong is, and will always be, wrong!

If intention is to say, pray. Do all the routine and take care with solah, then whatever 'waswas' that bugs the heart and whispers in the ears after the prayer is ignored. Just get on with the next task.

Istighfal and stop thinking too much

:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.