/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am about to say the shahaadah!

Hans Thompson
02-16-2016, 12:33 AM
I don't really have any witnesses to this, so I am telling you brothers and sisters. I will report back afterwards.

I assume that I should take a shower after I proclaim my Islam so that I can wash away all past sins and "start over".

Wish me luck,

Allah baraka fiki.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
02-16-2016, 12:39 AM
Takbeer!

Allahu akbar :).

Advanced welcome to Islam.

BilalKid
02-16-2016, 12:52 AM
:Emoji43::Emoji43:

:mata:

Hans Thompson
02-16-2016, 12:55 AM
I just said the shahaadah and took a shower to cleanse my body of all sin. I feel.. enlightened and different than I did 10 minutes ago.

Allah baraka fiki.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
*charisma*
02-16-2016, 12:56 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Welcome to Islam brother. Mashallah :)

lonewolf007
02-16-2016, 01:01 AM
Wow that's super amazing news brother I'm so happy for you yay

Welcone to Islam :) :)

Search
02-16-2016, 01:03 AM
:bism:

:sl:

Yay, young bro! Awesomeness! Welcome to our almost 2 billion family and also IB family as our Muslim bro!

Btw, I call first dibs on you making dua (supplication to God) for Muslims everywhere generally and specifically for me to have a wonderful husband who loves me a looot, lot and for me to be successful! (Wistful.)

:wa:

format_quote Originally Posted by Hans Thompson
I don't really have any witnesses to this, so I am telling you brothers and sisters. I will report back afterwards.

I assume that I should take a shower after I proclaim my Islam so that I can wash away all past sins and "start over".

Wish me luck,

Allah baraka fiki.

strivingobserver98
02-16-2016, 01:10 AM
I just said the shahaadah and took a shower to cleanse my body of all sin. I feel.. enlightened and different than I did 10 minutes ago.

Allah baraka fiki.
Wow that's great to hear :).

*Gives virtual hug*

May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala guide you and us and keep all of us steadfast on His deen. Ameen.

lonewolf007
02-16-2016, 01:12 AM
Ameen to the duas

Search
02-16-2016, 01:17 AM
:bism:

:sl:

Let me get on my dancing shoes and here's me screaming (I did that literally - haha):
"AllahuAkbar!" ("God is Great!")

:wa:

format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
Takbeer!

Allahu akbar :).

Advanced welcome to Islam.

eesa the kiwi
02-16-2016, 01:38 AM
welcome to islam brother

Abz2000
02-16-2016, 02:07 AM
mashaAllah may Allah beless you :)
- Islam successfully installed - God willing.
I'm just amazed at this age we're approaching, a 15 year old that actually thinks about real things and makes a life changing decision. It's a revolution in intelligence, when i wasfIfteen, mine and most of the kids lives were all about computer games.

Take it easy and read as much as you can after reading the Quran and biography of the Prophet pbuh a few times.

There are a bunch of books you'll find over at kalamullah.com
the sealed nectar is a decent summarized biography that's pretty easy to comprehend.

And please stay in regular contact,
Peace be unto you brother.

azc
02-16-2016, 02:55 AM
:salam: ,brother, welcome to Islam.InshaAllah we are your witness.

GINGERBEARDMAN
02-16-2016, 10:42 AM

Wish me luck,

Allah baraka fiki.
Allaahu Akbar!

May Allaah put blessings in your life, and keep you strong and firm upon the truth, ameen

Kiro
02-16-2016, 12:05 PM
hi and welcome

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.