/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I'm a new Muslim convert

Tracey33
02-16-2016, 11:48 AM
Hello I'm a new Muslim convert, with this being said there are so much that comes with this. Hijabs and clothes. Does anyone know where I can get a free items for free I want to please Allah by dressing right and covering up properly but I have no money really. Can any direct me to some resources please

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GINGERBEARDMAN
02-16-2016, 12:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tracey33
Hello I'm a new Muslim convert, with this being said there are so much that comes with this. Hijabs and clothes. Does anyone know where I can get a free items for free I want to please Allah by dressing right and covering up properly but I have no money really. Can any direct me to some resources please
I don't know any online resources for this, but generally sisters will help each other out so if you know any new Muslim study circles, or help in your area they'll be able to get you kitted out.

azc
02-16-2016, 12:11 PM
Welcome to IB family.Which country you belong to, sister

sister herb
02-16-2016, 12:32 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to IB forum and the more important, welcome to Islam Dear sister.

About hijabs, check this one: http://www.islamicboard.com/new-musl...ht=free+hijabs

Also some sisters might be in mood to organize their closets and find some hijabs etc to give away. As the first aid, just try to use some modern, loose-fitting clothes with long sleeves.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
02-16-2016, 01:46 PM
A double welcome to you!

May Allah make your journey into discovery an enriching and clear.

Wishing you a double great stay!

:peace:

Muslim Woman
02-16-2016, 02:22 PM
:sl:

:welcome:

sis , pl. visit our new Muslim section . U will find many useful info . Also u may contact your local mosque / Islamic org. Try to join any Muslim sis group .

May Allah bless you .

Kiro
02-16-2016, 11:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Salam alaykum

About hijabs, check this one: http://www.islamicboard.com/new-musl...ht=free+hijabs

Also some sisters might be in mood to organize their closets and find some hijabs etc to give away. As the first aid, just try to use some modern, loose-fitting clothes with long sleeves.
woooooooooooot

Abz2000
02-16-2016, 11:36 PM
Welcome to Islam sister, i hope Allah makes your tests easy, walk into any big mosque and they'll probably offer you a hijab, then ask them: can i keep it? You may be pleasantly surprised at their eagerness to assist.

The best mosques in my humble opinion for a convert to learn are the most nationally diverse large ones, you should normally be able to find a group of recent converts and a reliable support network and study schedule if you seek and put in effort.
peace, your brother in Islam.

GINGERBEARDMAN
02-17-2016, 12:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister herb
Salam alaykum

hey that is useful to know, will just get any new Muslim sisters who need this help in the future to register here and get for free

Tracey33
02-19-2016, 02:46 AM
I live in Baltimore Maryland

emem
02-19-2016, 12:49 PM
That's very great of you. Inshaallah, may Allah(swt) guide you well. GINGERBEARDMAN is also right. Maybe you do know a Muslim woman friend in your place?

Rapunzel
02-20-2016, 02:15 AM
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته،

Welcome to islam and welcome to this virtual community!!

May Allah (swt) bless, guide, protect and love you. And bring you ease in everything you do! Allaahouma ameen!

Wa salam,
Rapunzel

Paprika
02-22-2016, 09:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tracey33
Salaams, Tracey,

Welcome to Islam and IB, I don't know where you gonna get any freebies from, I just hope you don't live in a gujji area they don't like doing freebies.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.