/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Converted Muslim girl searching a husband

Aisha333
02-16-2016, 11:03 PM
Assalam Alaykum,

I’m searching a Muslim brother who fears Allah and can be my husband, father, brother and society which I left behind.

I’m a well-educated ,intelligent, beautiful, sincere, understanding girl with loyal heart and strong sense of morality.

I look forward to a future that I hope the right brother may become a part of.

InshAllah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Kiro
02-16-2016, 11:25 PM
go to masjid and ask the imaam

Aisha333
02-16-2016, 11:42 PM
May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you. Thank you for your advice brother. I did it but no answer till now. I thought I can try here as well.
May Allah help us all to choose the right spouse.

Abz2000
02-16-2016, 11:50 PM
Wa'alaiki assalam sister, i don't think it will be too difficult for you considering your frank assertiveness and honesty, yup, as kiro said, let the mosques know too and it's a good idea that you chose Islamic forums, since your option pool will be greater inshaAllah, maybe also check out some of the Muslim matrimonial websites? If you do,bear in mind that the majority you'll find on those are just people from Muslim families and therefore seek a wife from a Muslim family (those mother in laws are hazardous).
whereas some are actually Muslims themselves and you may find mr.right - even if his name's mr.Wong

Wish and pray for your success,
peace

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Search
02-16-2016, 11:55 PM
:bism:

:sl:

Hi, sis, welcome to the board! Sis, where are you located?

format_quote Originally Posted by Aisha333
Assalam Alaykum,

I’m searching a Muslim brother who fears Allah and can be my husband, father, brother and society which I left behind.

I’m a well-educated ,intelligent, beautiful, sincere, understanding girl with loyal heart and strong sense of morality.

InshAllah

:wa:

Aisha333
02-17-2016, 12:00 AM
Thank you all for your help and good wishes. My family and "old" friends are Catholic. I'm new in islam and I don't have muslims friends yet. I'm located in London.

Search
02-17-2016, 12:18 AM

Thanks for the information, sister. In-sha-Allah (God-willing), you find a wonderful hubby, sweetie!

Sis, maybe try sites like SingleMuslim and Shaadi and Ishqr. I cannot personally vouch for all those sites, but those are the most popular ones I know.

Also, I'm an American - so, I apologize, but I cannot specifically offer you advice on what mosques in London may have matrimonial services. However, I do believe that probably all these services require monies, and I'm therefore giving you information from what I've discovered through my search on Google.

However, before that, I'd like to humbly advise you before I provide any relevant information. For any registration on matrimonial sites, as you're a convert, I'll be frank and tell you, sis, that it is wise for you to involve your parents even if they're non-Muslim in the process or a Muslim person who'll act as a wali (guardian) ideally who can sift through people who might try to take advantage of your position. So, please be sure to let any potential know that you are serious about seeking marriage in a halal way and will not accept any dating-type behaviors.

This is a list of Muslim Marriage Bureaus in London that is available online. Again, sis, I cannot vouch for these, but call the available numbers listed and see what information you can find and what services are offered.

I searched online further and discovered that these mosques might be offering matrimonial services, and you will probably have to individually search their sites online and also physically call the local numbers to see if you can speak and again search for more information on this matter:
1. Regents park masjid.
2. East london masjid.
3. Streathem masjid.
4. West london Jamia Masjid in Hanwell.
5. Croydon Masjid.
Please be careful and keep your eyes and ears open and In-sha-Allah (God-willing) make duas (supplications [to God]) for yourself to find a righteous and wonderful husband soon who will the coolness of your eyes.

Best wishes, hun! Remember patience wins everything.

LaSorcia
02-17-2016, 01:13 AM
There is also quite a large Muslim community in Wembley. Where in London? I used to live there.

strivingobserver98
02-17-2016, 01:40 AM

May Allah :swt: grant you a righteous pious spouse. Ameen.

In addition to the sites sister @Search mentioned. I recommend www.purematrimony.com :).

Also I know many brothers in London, so you may PM me your basic details and I'll see if there's someone suitable :ia:.

Search
02-17-2016, 01:47 AM

Yay! That's just awesome. Yeah, sis @Aisha333, whenever you can, please at your earliest contact bro Farhan here through PM and In-sha-Allah (God-willing) you may find some great help in this matter.

Btw, sis, I admire you being brave about the matter, and I think you'll In-sha-Allah soon find success; just remember though that you as a woman have worth of that of a diamond in Islam, and don't accept any bad attitude or bad behavior from any marital prospects and always, always trust your instincts.

If something feels off about the prospect, then listen to your inner being/voice.

format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان

In addition to the sites sister @Search mentioned. I recommend www.purematrimony.com :).

Also I know many brothers in London, so you may PM me your basic details and I'll see if there's someone suitable :ia:.

azc
02-17-2016, 02:52 AM
May Allah swt make it easy for you. Ameen

Kiro
02-17-2016, 02:57 AM

Would asking the sisters are masjid to hook you up work too?

Kiro
02-17-2016, 02:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by azc
May Allah swt make it easy for you. Ameen
Ameen

Lets all make dua

Futuwwa
02-17-2016, 09:14 AM
Good luck on your search, sister. All I'd have to add is to be careful. Someone like you is a highly desirable prize for a great many men, some of whom would resort to whatever deceptions they can just to get you. Especially if he's from a much poorer country and marriage to you would be a gateway to Britain.

The best way to assess a man is to observe him when he doesn't think he's being observed, such as when he interacts with people whom he doesn't have a clear self-interest in getting along well with. Or how he acts in a situation where there is a disparity of power to his advantage.

Asiyah3
02-17-2016, 10:39 AM
Try Purematrimony. Heard that lots of people from UK there. And although it costs, it means only serious guys can register there.

emem
02-17-2016, 11:28 AM
You have a beautiful name also. Did you change your name before? Inshaallah, you will find a good husband in this life who will be with you forever in the hereafter.

GINGERBEARDMAN
02-17-2016, 12:27 PM
Assalam Alaykum,

InshAllah

Wa alaykumus salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu sister,

Already married myself, however searching online like this can be a big issue for many Muslims, especially Muslimahs when looking for marriage. This is because you don't know if the person approaching you is good or bad, some are liars and con-artists, some just present and image of who they'd like to be rather than who they are in real life.

Best thing is to look for marriage through official channels, the masjid, friends and friends of your friends husbands who can look for you, and there are also reputable marriage websites.

But the most important advise I'd give you is that you need to get a wali appointed for you, to help look after your interests, who knows the local muslim community and can help you negotiate the pitfalls which many new Muslim sisters fall into when first looking for marriage.

Aisha333
02-17-2016, 12:36 PM
I truly appreciate for all replies, guidance and kind heart. My location is Marble Arch. I don't have any brothers and any mahram here who could be my wali. I'm new in London. I will also look for marriage through official channels and masjid. Please kindly recommend me which one are right.
How to connect with brother Farhan? From bottom of my heart I want to thank you again for all support.

Paprika
02-22-2016, 09:46 AM
Assalam Alaykum,

InshAllah

Wasalaam,

I love the confidence, add cooking to that list and you shouldn't have a problem making it into the top 10 list of any guy:thumbs_up

Hamza :)
02-22-2016, 10:15 AM

She ain't a full member bro, she won't be able to pm you :)

Aisha333
02-22-2016, 10:02 PM
I'm not a full member so I can't type to you guys. If u know many brothers in London and they are also searching a serious relationship, please type me your email to get more details. InshAllah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.